Ariana Grande charging fans $795 to meet her on upcoming tour

Navy

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

I can and did though!

The Born This Way Ball was playing to bigger capacities and many shows were grossing far more than average shows on the Monster Ball. But Gaga was fading by then! 

1D are fading. Sales or not.

What exactly do you mean by fading? No one cares about them, they are about to be has beens?

This train of thought that you either have to be at the forefront of everything 24/7 for the entirety of your career or you've been relegated to the unknown sector of the Indie crowds is what's helping kill the music business and cause people to shift focus on artists like they have the attention span of a squirrel.

As others have said their tour numbers are speaking for themselves. They're doing fine and whatever reason you have for saying all this while professing to be a dedicated fan just seems rather nil.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

RAYA.core

Wow, someone definitely think she's the queen right now, why so much money for her,,, she's that much in demand i think not

who would want to pay that much anyway i hear she's a snob

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

drinkmytears

What exactly do you mean by fading? No one cares about them, they are about to be has beens?

This train of thought that you either have to be at the forefront of everything 24/7 for the entirety of your career or you've been relegated to the unknown sector of the Indie crowds is what's helping kill the music business and cause people to shift focus on artists like they have the attention span of a squirrel.

As others have said their tour numbers are speaking for themselves. They're doing fine and whatever reason you have for saying all this while professing to be a dedicated fan just seems rather nil.

This is so irrelevant to the topic as I was defending them earlier and will continue to defend them but I can't even understand your post its talking in circles and makes no sense in the middle! I just don't think they are as big as they once were. They used to be all over the media, they no longer are. U2 may be able to sellout a stadium but they can't get a hit single. Madonna can sellout a tour too but good luck getting radio play. 1D aren't all over the charts, TVs, newspapers, radios, etc like they once were. They are actually not selling as well as you think. They have soldout, sure, but their team and ticket brokers overestimated their success and thousands of tickets remain on Stubhub, eBay, etc and are being sold for $5 the day of the show. I'm seeing them in California, for example, and it was a nightmare to get tickets for the first show, somewhat easier for the second, and for the third show we got tickets a few days after and many remain on Ticketmaster. There's like 6,000 seats remaining on StubHub for each show too. So sure these tickets are being bought, they are getting the gross, and money but people aren't actually going and using these seats! 

Wow, someone definitely think she's the queen right now, why so much money for her,,, she's that much in demand i think not

It was confirmed fake.

Also, the "snobbiness" out of her you heard was because people brought pictures of her grandfather after his death to her meet and greet and she left so her fans wouldn't see her cry, and when she came back, they were gone.

Knew it wasn't real.

Regardless, I would never pay that much to meet them either. I've got a monthly car note to pay. :dies:

Dangerous Man

"prayin 4 u" :lmao:

Ariana knows how these haters have poor souls lmao.

Shame on you. It was confirmed fake. Lol.

"prayin 4 u" :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived