💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande charging fans $795 to meet her on upcoming tour

Navy

Featured Posts

The difference is: Nowhere does it state that you get to meet or greet Ariana. The only contact you'll have with her is a quick photograph. You can also wait outside the hotel for an hour, and get a picture instead of paying $800. There's no difference.

And it doesn't matter how big you are. Ariana has a big fanbase, and thus there is a lot of demand for such tickets. They'll immediately sell out tbh.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't even on VIPNation's website so I won't believe it until it is.

It was sent out by vip nation via email.

DirtyLittleMonster

It's so weird how some people obsess more over artists they dislike then the ones they do enjoy

I don't know whether your comment was directly aimed at me, but I like her music and I respect her talent. But I don't like her attitude and I don't think she's genuine.

Redstreak
I love Ariana though I'm just disagreeing with the way she's being acting at meet and greets and stuff lately and her price. It's unfair to her fans
you act like she personally sat down and decided on that number though.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Gaga is also a international pop icon who's been successful since 2008.. Ariana is on her second album.

It doesn't matter how long you've been on the scene. I think neither of these artists should be charging that much just for a hug and a photo, but as many others are saying, she has no control over the ticket prices/finances.

1038_88f1.gif

As long as there are people who are willing to pay that price, nothing is going to change. 

Exactly, some people stop at nothing just to meet their idol.

Prometheus
Doesn't Gaga charge like $3,000 or something?

I don't think this proves anything about whether she cares about her fans or not :huh: Ariana isn't in charge of her ticket prices, she can only do so much when it comes to that stuff because she doesn't organise the tour and the finances and that stuff :sweat:

Gaga's meet and greets are $1,500. Does she also hate her fans?

This is exactly what I'm saying. This site is transitioning from KatyDaily to AriDaily.

ItsTommyBitch

Someone's on an anti-ariana path today :manicure:

I love Ariana for her music and generally carefree attitude. Shes always been super nice to her fans, minus this one thing and ive been kinda following her for years :P

Every artist has had a bad experience with fans, this is just her first and im sure she will move on from it and be a better person. I'm not going to suddenly start hating someone/stop stanning because of it :shrug: Sorry, not sorry.

Also, she doesnt decide the ticket prizes, so :lmao: to that.

I think thats an appropriate price, though a weird number.... I'd round it to 750 or 800. While Ari's album might not have had the massive album sales they predicted, she still has a rabid teen fanbase who would love to see her live and pay w.e to do it.

(Sadly,t hey didnt account for the fact that her fans are not the people who go out and buy physical albums :smh: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

It was sent out by vip nation via email.

can you print screen the email then?

I've never heard of "VIP Nation" as a promoter

Archived