This Artist Signature Song: KATY PERRY

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Katy Perry - Firework

Roar has no impact. Views are fake, sales are good but it's because Roar was free if you bought Pepsi :awkney: I don't think Roar is good enough to be remembered in 10 years, it's to basic

I dont think those are fake. Maybe some but we cant deny its impact especially to kids.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I dont think those are fake. Maybe some but we cant deny its impact especially to kids.

yes… on little kids… 

Firework easily. The song has established longevity. It's her own "All I Want for Christmas" for the 4th of July. And I'm pretty sure she's aware of that, since it's been the closing song of her latest two consecutive world tours. And as far as I'm aware of, it's also the most used KP song in films and television. Even the French film starring Marion Cotillard featured it. It's her "big song" as an empowerment anthem which anyone could relate to the most.

amen

Dangerous Man

Goin to tally the votes tomorrow. :)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

homomo

Whenever Katy Perry is mentioned, people think tend to think of California Girls. It's honestly her signature song, and the candyland themed video is referenced whenever someone tries to act or dress up like Katy Perry

I would say I Kissed a Girl, however that song is easily forgotten. I haven't heard anyone mention that track in years

Archived