💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake teases NEW album!

Bradley

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Don't be shocked. I think Gaga is the only one left who doesn't release an album per year.

“Cheek to Cheekâ€

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

I hope he takes a long break before releasing another album. Because "The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2", was just bad compared to the first 20/20. I rather have him take a few years and come back with something epic, than rush it. Also, I hope the album tracks are nothing longer than 5 minutes... those 5+ songs are a too long.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Teal Ambition

Omfg yes the king!! :legend: i just saw him live and it was beyond amazing

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JustPokeHerFace

Don't be shocked. I think Gaga is the only one left who doesn't release an album per year. 

Taylor, Katy, and Nicki don't either. 

If he manages to get a collaboration with Gaga, I'd be the happiest fan on Earth. Those two need to have a song together other than the one from SNL. Hoping for an early 2015 release, if not at least within mid-2015. 

Bradley

I hope he takes a long break before releasing another album. Because "The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2", was just bad compared to the first 20/20. I rather have him take a few years and come back with something epic, than rush it. Also, I hope the album tracks are nothing longer than 5 minutes... those 5+ songs are a too long.

By bad do you mean the chart performance or musically bad? If you're referring to the music, no, it's fcking awesome.

Anyway, his albums are always epic though.

If he manages to get a collaboration with Gaga, I'd be the happiest fan on Earth. Those two need to have a song together other than the one from SNL. Hoping for an early 2015 release, if not at least within mid-2015.

fck yes, I've been dreaming for this collaboration for years

aquaprincess

yass. :giveup:

hope he is. i dont wanna wait another 6-7 years for another one. i dont think artists these days can afford that luxury anyway. 

Archived