💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Demi Lovato drags a fan + meltdown on Twitter

LordDisick

Featured Posts

I LOVED this! Demi's starting to win back my respect after "glamourizing bulimia" mess. This piece of s* totally deserved this. And she probably IS gonna rot in hell cause I totally believe it exists for such people. She sounds like an a**hole. URGH. I hope she gets bullied from Lovatics for the rest of her life.

This seriously was the best thing I read today.

Don't you think that you're going to the same place for wishing such things on another person? F*cking hypocrite.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

This is a mess. Why let some random on the internet make you lose your cool? Yeah Demi defended her sister, which is the right thing to do, but she should've handled herself with more poise.

Really awful of people to be making fun of her but Demi over reacts and makes an elephant out of a mole Hill with everything. She needs to realize this is the Internet and she needs to ignore it. :awkney:

Tbh. Does she not know that the internet, especially twitter, is full of trolls and disgusting people? :awkney:

FrankGutz

not people praising kayla tho....

%7Boption%7Dhmm+_06a29c19aac393a4b877f8d7c539e173.gi%7Boption%7D

This, i guess is ok to make fun of her if she wasnt sick, at least for some people praising that little piece of ****

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I wish gaga would have never made that "#promoteonlinekindness" thing so that she could drag her haters like this :excited2:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I can respect her for calling this person out, but she took it too far. The problem with calling out bullies like this is that more and more people will see how much it affects Demi (or whoever) and say even more horrible things to try and incite the same angry responses, because all these bratty teens are desperate for their fifteen minutes. Giving so much attention to bullies is actually the opposite of constructive. Having said that, Demi's passion shows she's a great sister, so at least her sister will feel like there's someone fighting her corner. At least thats something.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Silver Keith

Is Maddie the girl who played Juanita Solis on Desperate Housewives? Wow, I never realized she was Demi's sister.

DirtyLittleMonster

Is Maddie the girl who played Juanita Solis on Desperate Housewives? Wow, I never realized she was Demi's sister.

I never knew but it's her half-sister, so that's why I didn't see any resemblance.

Archived