Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Demi Lovato drags a fan + meltdown on Twitter

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Little Debbie promoting the lack of anger management.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

ASTROVEGA

I back her up fully. Blood is blood and I'd defend it as strongly as she did.

Also goes to show that fans "throwing shade" at their faves is not cute and feelings can get hurt

Bloody hooker

I think it's great that she stood up for her sister, but some of the things she said made me cringe.

But this doesn't stop me from liking her.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

I don't like Demi at all and I also believe the story about her treating everyone in the hotel etc. like sh*t, she just comes off so arrogant all the time.

But this time I understand why she became angry..at least a little bit. She wants to protect her sister and I'm sure the little girl had to hear a lot of mean comments in her life, and there's just a point as a sister or mom or friend where you are fed up with it and you don't care if the person knew about the disease or not. It just annoys you.

This is all very ****ed but, but that shoulder blade drag made me cackle :rip: Sorry Demetria

who will love me when the night is over

If these are DM's, how can everyone be sure they aren't photoshopped? :huh:  just wondering...

FreePalestine

JeffSwift

I find it very hypocritical of some of you to be attacking Demi's response... I mean at the end of the day she's still a 20-something-year-old girl? Not everyone has the *amazing perfect response planned out at all times*. She responded the way most people would if someone was attacking their sister. Even if they didn't know about the girls scoliosis... the girl is 12.. like how big and bad do you feel making fun of a 12-year-old girl.. lol 

Archived