💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Demi Lovato drags a fan + meltdown on Twitter

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he/she didn't know about her sister issue + said sorry and tried to clear things up, but she [demi] blowed the **** out of it

i dont really know like yeah she defended her i guess 

this is hard 

:smh:

can i see demis  sisters picture?

demi-and-her-sister-demi-lovato-15216619

Willy Wonka

She's spoken out against negative internet behavior too though. Just because Gaga is more passionate about it doesn't mean she deserves less respect than Demi in this sense.

http://www.seventeen.com/_mobile/health/tips/demi-lovato-cyberbullying

oh then literally she could not be tackier and more hypocritical in this situation if she tried. she should be embarrassed and ashamed for how she reacted and she should understand how terrible of an example she set. you cant get rid of darkness with darkness. you can only get rid of darkness with light. and that b---h was derk.

I'm sure her sister appreciates the fact she jsut made a big deal of her scoliosis to the world. Like yeah great for defending your sister but a simple "That is my sister and I don't appreciate your rude comments." would've been fine - instead she made it a massive deal that now is probably very embarassing to her sister more than helpful. I guess that's just my two cents though.

giskardsb

Well he/she didn't know about her sister issue + said sorry and tried to clear things up, but she [demi] blowed the **** out of it

The fan was making fun of another person, it doesn't matter whether she knew she was sick or not.   People have to realize that what they say has consequences and spewing **** on the internet "just for fun" is not victimless.

Archived