💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jennifer Lawrence to prosecute ANYONE who posts the pictures.

danhale

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

Good luck trying to arrest the whole internet. Seriously, there is no place you can go without seeing these pictures right now. Get over it. It's just a naked body like many others out there. Don't act like you've never seen a female human. Just because it's Jennifer Lawrence people act like they are witnessing the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ :wtf:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Vernier

Good luck with that, they can only prosecute sites that host the images, not individual people

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Bleachella

inb4 everyone who has possession of them actually get arrested

At least I didn't download them, one time being gay pays off :awesome:

MJHolland

She's such a cool celebrity, and this is not the way she should be damage controlling the situation (threading to sue the entire internet).

Her reaction is 10000x more damaging to her image than those actual images lol 

Good luck trying to arrest the whole internet. Seriously, there is no place you can go without seeing these pictures right now. Get over it. It's just a naked body like many others out there. Don't act like you've never seen a female human. Just because it's Jennifer Lawrence people act like they are witnessing the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ :wtf:

exactly.

With her "cool" image she should be shrugging this off and saying "While this is a complete violation of my privacy that I do not appreciate, who gives a f*ck? Have never seen a naked girl?! Like seriously get over it, I have tits!"

JustPokeHerFace

of course sometimes sh*t go down when theres a billion nudes on the internet HAHAAAAA goddamn goddamn goddamn

:dies:

KillerCupcake

She seems so innocent its so hard to imagine her doing this tbh :lmao:

It's always the innocent looking ones.    :fan:  

Dangerous Man

Lol, Ariana's was fake obvz. :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived