LISTEN: Marina and the Diamonds - "FROOT" Snippet

Opulence

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor

Ya, Family Jewels was Godly :legend:

Family Jewels is a timeless pop record, wish it got more recognition though  :emma:

Kinda feels like everyone jumped on the Marina train with Electra Heart, since it was more radio/GP/gay-pop-consumer-friendly. I hope EH's success won't strive Marina too much away from her indie pop roots.

JaggedMonster

Family Jewels is a timeless pop record, wish it got more recognition though  :emma:

Kinda feels like everyone jumped on the Marina train with Electra Heart, since it was more radio/GP/gay-pop-consumer-friendly. I hope EH's success won't strive Marina too much away from her indie pop roots.

well, she didn't really get a-lot of mainstream successes over here in the US i never heard none of her songs on the radio. sadly :emma:

witchcocktor

well, she didn't really get a-lot of mainstream successes over here in the US i never heard none of her songs on the radio. sadly :emma:

I thought Primadonna & How To Be A Heartbreaker did good over there?!  :shocked: Well I must be mistaken lmao, I don't really watch the charts, just some Top 50 Worldwide Hits youtube videos :rofl:

Well she definitely gained more mainstream pop fans with EH, that's what I believe anyway.

JaggedMonster

I thought Primadonna & How To Be A Heartbreaker did good over there?!  :shocked: Well I must be mistaken lmao, I don't really watch the charts, just some Top 50 Worldwide Hits youtube videos :rofl:

Well she definitely gained more mainstream pop fans with EH, that's what I believe anyway.

Well she did get some gay fans that's for sure, but overall no...

I blame Lana :derpga:

What I found more shocking was the fact that she didn't become even bigger in the UK :awkney:

witchcocktor

What I found more shocking was the fact that she didn't become even bigger in the UK :awkney:

That's sad...  :toofunny:

But maybe with the next album?! She definitely deserves it.  :legend:

JaggedMonster

That's sad...  :toofunny:

But maybe with the next album?! She definitely deserves it.  :legend:

she dose :worship:

PopBitch

Compared to Family Jewels it was mediocre  :toofunny:

I agree.  The Family Jewels is far above Electra Heart as a body of work.

She never fails to amaze me :giveup:

I agree.  The Family Jewels is far above Electra Heart as a body of work.

I thought I was the only one to prefer The Family Jewels :omg:

Archived