💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The song from ARTPOP that left you speechless and in love?

Noah Fatale

Featured Posts

Which song from ARTPOP was the song that left you completely speechless and you fell in love with it after the first listen?

I know its technically not officially on the album but mine was Aura demo, as soon as the first verse hit my jaw dropped and as soon as that chorus came on i basically **** myself and squealed and cried.  :worship:

I also have to say Gypsy. I actually cried the first time i listened to it oops

I agree completely with your choices. I'd say Aura demo because ot the raw vocals.

If we're talking about ARTPOP it's definitely Gypsy. I felt kinda  :wtf: when I first heard the "Toniiiiiiiiiiight" part but I still liked it. It's probably the last song she'll ever have anything to do with RedOne so probably that influenced me as well :toofunny:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will always, always, always have a soft spot for Aura. I'll never forget the feeling of hearing new music after such a long time, and it came out of NO WHERE.

Others: Applause, Do What U Want, Venus, Swine, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Gypsy. Honestly, the whole album.

I really lost it when the chorus of Gypsy kicked in.
It was so unexpected and uplifting and it was such an emotional moment for me.

#Justice4Gypsy

Wet Fire

There are 3 songs that did it to me. First, the Aura demo leak. Second, Do What U Want. And third and final is Gypsy. :nooo:

Archived