💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWF share's story that's anti-photoshop.

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

bV0yc3V.png

Link: Here

Does anyone else get really ironic vibes from this? Gaga used Photoshop all of ARTPOP, only allowing us to know it was Photoshop when the original's leaked :smh:

Sad day, tbh :smh:

I'm not trying to make Gaga look bad, but this has to stop. It seems like everywhere we look now, she's contradicting herself

:smh: Get it together gurl

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you don't really have to see the originals of Gaga's photos to know they're photoshopped 

degenerate

Goodnight, stop pretending to care about the pettiest **** ever :rip: Do u have school or a job. Or pictures of cats to edit into alien suits

FATCAT

Goodnight, stop pretending to care about the pettiest **** ever :rip: Do u have school or a job. Or pictures of cats to edit into alien suits

This is a pretty big deal.. :koons:

Purr more, hiss less.

ThatSLAYGUY

you don't really have to see the originals of Gaga's photos to know they're photoshopped 

+1 

degenerate

bV0yc3V.png

Link: Here

Does anyone else get really ironic vibes from this? Gaga used Photoshop all of ARTPOP, only allowing us to know it was Photoshop when the original's leaked :smh:

Sad day, tbh :smh:

I'm not trying to make Gaga look bad, but this has to stop. It seems like everywhere we look now, she's contradicting herself

:smh: Get it together gurl

:lmao: wtf

This is a pretty big deal.. :koons:

No it's not, and you are trying to make her look bad. Stop lying.

It's the ****ing twitter of the BTWF (not run by Gaga) tweeting an unrelated article using a hashtag Gaga did two years ago. That's twice removed & two years from anything Gaga. Adios!

Miranda Sings

Personally, I think it's one thing to knowingly have your photos touched up, with your consent, as Gaga has. Maybe this model didn't know she was being photoshopped? Regardless, Gaga isn't the one running the page, so you can't blame her for the contradiction.

artRaver

I doubt she runs the BTWF facebook account so to call her out about this is unnecessary IMO.

I'm pretty sure most of us knew they were photoshopped or had some kind of altering. That's how Hollywood works like it or not. :popcorn:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

WhiteStripes

chill

if this is so petty why are you getting at him for it? #Ironic #HypocrisyMustBeATrendNow

Archived