💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWF share's story that's anti-photoshop.

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Check again. It was 2012 during the fat rumors (not because of photoshop accusations by the way :rip: )

No, the difference is I don't spend time seeking out **** like this and then take it even further by trying the good old "I'm not trying to make her look bad" bull. :lmao: I spend time defending it, not looking for it

GqOgG9T.png

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

I honestly don't see the problem with photoshop?

Should women also stop wearing makeup? Should cartoons be drawn more realistically? Should everything be more real and true?

This whole world is a lie. Photoshop isn't going to change that...

If women can "wear makeup for themselves" and "dressup for themselves" and not men maybe they also are being photshopped for themselves and not the ads/money/marketing? I'm sure Gaga likes the photoshopped photos.

FragileLamplite

I don't think that photoshop is necessarily a negative thing. They really need to choose their battles more wisely tbh. I don't think this a hypocrisy thing, it just crops up when you try to please everyone.

degenerate

At the end of the day no matter how much creative rebellion bull**** Gaga spews at us, she is a brand and as long as she is under a huge company like Interscope, they are simply not going to let her big official stuff look amateur. So expect this for as long as she isn't a completely independent freelance artist, which will never happen.

Probglum

got u gaga  :koons:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Ray of Light

If anything, you should all hop off Gaga's dick & blame yourselves for believing her & taking her words for granted :toofunny: I mean; is it that hard to grasp that the woman has the consistency of a goldfish's mind span? Even she jokes about it at times. Queen.

Microscope

A. I don't really think Gaga runs the Facebook pages for BTWF or even her own.

B. Gaga doesn't have much control on how much photoshop is used on her photos. I mean, she's not the one using it, the photographers and the magazines are.

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

LadyCaligula

collage_650-2_041714121715.jpg

lady-gaga-eau-de-gaga-promo-thatgrapejui
:sharon:

Yeah...she contradicts every comment she make. old news. BUT, they could have done the Versace shoot without photoshop, did you see her at the Vesace show...she looked amazing. She didnt wear much makeup for the Versace shoot and they just added it via photoshop...how this is worse than the ten pounds of makeup she wears Ill never know.

Archived