💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWF share's story that's anti-photoshop.

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Personally, I think it's one thing to knowingly have your photos touched up, with your consent, as Gaga has. Maybe this model didn't know she was being photoshopped? Regardless, Gaga isn't the one running the page, so you can't blame her for the contradiction.

:golfclap::applause:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

chill

if this is so petty why are you getting at him for it? #Ironic #HypocrisyMustBeATrendNow

Mind blown

Lina Morgana

Or pictures of cats to edit into alien suits

eeGqZrP.png

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Lina Morgana

Clock me

Gv6mmey.png

2yFTuMU.jpg

4paris4.gif

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

:lmao: wtf

No it's not, and you are trying to make her look bad. Stop lying.

It's the ****ing twitter of the BTWF (not run by Gaga) tweeting an unrelated article using a hashtag Gaga did two years ago. That's twice removed & two years from anything Gaga. Adios!

She only started the body revolution thing like 2 weeks ago on instagram...

Goodnight, stop pretending to care about the pettiest **** ever :rip: Do u have school or a job. Or pictures of cats to edit into alien suits

And I don't understand this logic. You're also here talking about it. Does that mean you don't have a job or go to school? :huh:

Cody Draco

Goodnight, stop pretending to care about the pettiest **** ever :rip: Do u have school or a job. Or pictures of cats to edit into alien suits

stairs-gif.gif

Flawless drag tbh. :lmao:

degenerate

She only started the body revolution thing like 2 weeks ago on instagram...

And I don't understand this logic. You're also here talking about it. Does that mean you don't have a job or go to school? :huh:

Check again. It was 2012 during the fat rumors (not because of photoshop accusations by the way :rip: )

No, the difference is I don't spend time seeking out **** like this and then take it even further by trying the good old "I'm not trying to make her look bad" bull. :lmao: I spend time defending it, not looking for it

RAMROD

We cannot escape air brushing.

Even some people now voluntarily doing it from their camera app. :ohwell:

Even in the past, editing happens.

This will always be an issue.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Check again. It was 2012 during the fat rumors (not because of photoshop accusations by the way :rip: )

She may have started it in 2012, but she talked about it two weeks ago on Instagram.

Archived