Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" NEW remix

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

I still don't see the difference. Katy is always getting dragged here whatever she does.

That's your issue then, not mine. If you're so bothered about it then don't give it attention. I used to be so angry whenever I visited Exhale because of the Gaga posts, so I decided not to visit anymore. You should do the same thing regarding Katy Perry threads here. If you still want to discuss new Katy stuff, join ATRL! No one dares to say what Monsters say here or they will be all warned. It's really not worth your anger.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

That's your issue then, not mine. If you're so bothered about it then don't give it attention. I used to be so angry whenever I visited Exhale because of the Gaga posts, so I decided not to visit anymore. You should do the same thing regarding Katy Perry threads here. If you still want to discuss new Katy stuff, join ATRL! No one dares to say what Monsters say here or they will be all warned. It's really not worth your anger.

So that's my issue right? Then that's my problem. I know where should I go or where should I state my opinions.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

1. DWUW is the only song she was desperate for.

2. There's one remix with that weird guy in it.

3. There's an XTINA version, more of a feature than a remix.

4. The Solo version wasn't a desperare remix for sales to reach top 10 on BB hot 100 since it was only available in Spain.

:later:

Don't forget Just Dance ft. Kardinal Offishall, LoveGame ft. Marilyn Manson and Born This Way- Country Road Version. :laughga:

LetsGetHigh

So that's my issue right? Then that's my problem. I know where should I go or where should I state my opinions.

I'm just suggesting stuff so that you don't get angry over silly atuff. Tough crowd.

Levine

Why do you even care?

Because someone opened a thread and we're discussing about it  :wtf:

And I love how the ones who say "why are you so pressed about Katy" are the first who drag Gaga if she doesn't place 40 #1s on BB. 

Katy gets dragged for the remixes because she has used them several times to push a song on charts. Stop acting silly. 

Dangerous Man

I'm just suggesting stuff so that you don't get angry over silly atuff. Tough crowd.

Why did you think I was angry? Just bc i was arguing it means I am already angry? :laughga:

I have been arguing on this site since 2011 almost everyday. So if that means I am angry everday I should have gotten stroke already. :yes:

Kermit the frog

Please stop being so bitter about Katy Perry, this is embarrassing.

Paper Gangsta

In Gagas defense she never really releases remixes with features. And the R.Kelly version is the album track so it doesn't count. And the solo was leaked.

if she never releases remix es with features what are xtina and rick ross? And solo was released on itunes, it didn't leak. Also there was remix of lovegame feat marilyn manson

Dangerous Man

No one is dragging Gaga here. Or should I say DWUW remixes would not be brought here if no one started the argument of Katy being desperate.

We are just giving some examples for pressed haters here that they should not be dragging Katy for being desperate bc every artist do remixes at some points.

Paper Gangsta

No one is dragging Gaga here. Or should I say DWUW remixes would not be brought here if no one started the argument of Katy being desperate.

We are just giving some examples for pressed haters here that they should not be dragging Katy for being desperate bc every artist do remixes at some points.

Well in little hypocrite/delusional monsters heads if Katy does it thats desperate but if their "mother" does it, it is great

Psychedelic

Excuse me? I am not a Katy Perry hater, in fact, I am a fan. However, we are nothing like Exhale. We do not plot against Katy nor try to sabotage her projects. People here just state their mind. Even though sometimes it may be too rude or just plain offensive, we never come CLOSE to the Exhale posts regarding celebrities other than Britney.

:tea:

So true, other pop forums are so full of hatred, it's beyond ridiculous. That's why I prefer GGD over other sites, but that doesn't make any less true the fact that some people here love dissing Katy for even if she's just breathing!

Archived