Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Don't Bash Cheek To Cheek

prince

Featured Posts

prince

This really isn't thread worthy tbh but I couldn't give a **** because i'm bored  :cool: 

It's really boring and annoying to see people slagging off C2C for no reason. Really don't care if you think Jazz is boring and old, it's nice to see something refreshing and see something that Gaga is passionate about, it's refreshing. Taking a risk like this in someones career is massive and it's brave for her to do that, this album will be her best yet all because of the change in style, imagery and music. Just accept this album is happening and shut the **** up, stop moaning about the sales and how old Tony is, this album isn't meant to sell 500 Million in its first week for christ sake, it's enjoyable and uplifting and your negativity isn't

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martijn

But we don't have to like it just because it's Gaga...
I don't hate it either tho, it's just not my cup of :tea:

Rollercoaster

I don't think the detractors got the memo 2 years ago that this album was coming. They were given time to prepare.

question... before gaga introduced jazz... did you like it? or even noticed its existence?

or gaga's name was in it.. so you liked it?

00026 † 10000

Antichrist

If someone doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. If someone does, he does. Now stop with the bull**** of accepting everything Gaga does.  We're not her slaves, we're her fans.

I agree, if you don't like Jazz there are 3 Gaga full length pop LPs and 1 EP that you can listen to while waiting for the next Pop album plus countless remixes! Just stop bashing Cheek to Cheek, it's Gaga doing what she loves and she is happy for once in a long time!

I agree, if you don't like Jazz there are 3 Gaga full length pop LPs and 1 EP that you can listen to while waiting for the next Pop album plus countless remixes! Just stop bashing Cheek to Cheek, it's Gaga doing what she loves and she is happy for once in a long time!

so her true happiness was in jazz all along? and every thing she did before was a lie? everything we discovered about her before, that made us her fans, was a lie?

00026 † 10000

so her true happiness was in jazz all along? and every thing she did before was a lie? everything we discovered about her before, that made us her fans, was a lie?

to quote nicki minaj 

"did i really buy these b@CH#S with commercial songs??"

Benji

This is the second thread today about exactly the same thing. No one's really moaning here, the nearest possible thing is some people (like me) just saying they're not incredibly interested but are still going to listen when they're engaging in a thread already... like we need to stop these threads, these are getting boring :reductive:

question... before gaga introduced jazz... did you like it? or even noticed its existence?

or gaga's name was in it.. so you liked it?

to quote nicki minaj 

"did i really buy these b@CH#S with commercial songs??"

awww.. at least qween onika speaks the truth about her.. photo-thumb-187.png?_r=1377960736

00026 † 10000

TroubleClef

i've always liked jazz. I love ella fitzgerald, billie holiday, louis armstrong, etc. I'm needless to say excited for c2c

Why do we have to defend ourselves in liking jazz? Even if someone didn't like jazz before gaga, at least now they are being introduced to a new genre of music to enjoy!

Archived