Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Is There So Much Hate For Cheek to Cheek?

pachinko

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Because old people music. :awkney:

Anyways, it's not like you can expect people who refuse to listen to anything outside of top 40 to be "slain" by a jazz standard. :awkney:

But I'll be over here, with a glass of wine, acting like I'm cultured. :classy:

That is a problem, people pretending to be into jazz just because Gaga is releasing a jazz album. Why be fake? Why not just be true to yourself and if jazz isn't your thing, be indifferent to Cheek To Cheek? Why is everyone supposed to be all for Cheek To Cheek? I'm happy Gaga is doing what she wants to, but I'm not going to pretend to like something just because her name is on it. That's the same thing as pretending to like something because all of the popular kids at school like it. Fake, something that should be frowned upon, not encouraged. :awkney:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

When people actively ask questions similar to what this thread is asking, you are going to get the same answers. Whether it be love, hate, or indifference it will be repetitive.

But theyre lies. People are continuously expressing themselves in a very childish way. The equivalent to a loud obnoxious yawn. Thats not indifference.

The fact that they dont realise this isnt a replacement for a pop album.. we were never getting a pop album this year. These brats are acting entitled and borderline ignorant. Not indifferent.

Archived