💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Is There So Much Hate For Cheek to Cheek?

pachinko

Featured Posts

Covering is a major part of Jazz culture, educate yourself first. No offence ar anything, I'm just tired of this excuse.

Thank you, I know jazz is covering, when u don't know, don't talk. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde

I haven't seen any "hate" for it? Unless people saying they're not that interested is now labelled "hate." I don't have much interest, I'll listen to the songs but I'm not excited.

Also how many threads do we need like this?

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

I'm tired of people complaining about the hate like people are just hating for no reason instead of genuinely not being happy with something that's happening. It's really annoying and quite insulting, really.

:golfclap:

Didymus

Because immature little children have LIED for years and years about being fans of her voice and are actually just fans of pop music in general. They are the ones here mainly for choreo and fashion rather than actual music. They are uneducated non-entities that cannot appreciate that sometimes things won't go how they want it to, but they should broaden their minds to accept it or experience it - and they might like it. But instead they slate it to the ground.

It's Jazzphobia. Gaga does Jazz now... but she's always done Jazz. "You're no Gaga of mine! Get out of this life!"

Do you really think that everyone who's not satisfied with C2C so far is like that?

I personally am a huge jazz fan and I'm not happy with it. So what do you say to that?

VforVendetta

Thank you, I know jazz is covering, when u don't know, don't talk. 

When I don't know, I don't talk. If you really know, then don't make ignorant comments.

I can't wait for Cheek to Cheek! I don't know why Gaga even makes pop music after hearing her talent with Jazz!(She's good at so many music styles). Besides that she genuinely seems to be happy while singing and performing jazz music. More power to her! I love the happiness and love I feel from this cover album already.

Because immature little children have LIED for years and years about being fans of her voice and are actually just fans of pop music in general. They are the ones here mainly for choreo and fashion rather than actual music. They are uneducated non-entities that cannot appreciate that sometimes things won't go how they want it to, but they should broaden their minds to accept it or experience it - and they might like it. But instead they slate it to the ground.

It's Jazzphobia. Gaga does Jazz now... but she's always done Jazz. "You're no Gaga of mine! Get out of this life!"

This doesn't make any sense :lmao:

Rollercoaster

Do you really think that everyone who's not satisfied with C2C so far is like that?

I personally am a huge jazz fan and I'm not happy with it. So what do you say to that?

"I'm not happy with it" isn't enough to go on.

Mister G

:legend:

Rollercoaster

This doesn't make any sense :lmao:

Yes it does. If you're not here for variety of musical styles etc including Jazz (which she's always done) Then why are you even pretending?

When I don't know, I don't talk. If you really know, then don't make ignorant comments.

It wasn't an "ignorant comment". I said that because instead of have ORIGINAL songs and amazing gems like Brooklyn Nights and PARTYNAUSEOUS we have COVERS. Do you understand my point ? I know it's normal in jazz music but i'd be happier if I had an act II. 

VforVendetta

This as well. I personally find the quality very good but I knew from the beginning the direction of Tony Bennett's swing jazz so I knew what to expect. Noone can judge someome for not liking it. There is no reason for complains on this side project anyway, you like it you follow it, you don't like it yo listen to something else, simply as that.

Rollercoaster

It wasn't an "ignorant comment". I said that because instead of have ORIGINAL songs and amazing gems like Brooklyn Nights and PARTYNAUSEOUS we have COVERS. Do you understand my point ? I know it's normal in jazz music but i'd be happier if I had an act II. 

What if the rest of the tracks are crap? What then? You got ARTPOP less than a year ago and yet you're complaining that a Jazz album is coming because it's classic standards? Goodness.

Wait for the album, then see if you're happy or not.

Didymus

"I'm not happy with it" isn't enough to go on.

As a lot of members have already pointed out, the "hate" towards C2C is more of a disinterest than a trashing to the ground. Not to mention that some people just really don't see anything in jazz music and that doesn't mean they're immature little children or "non-entities" at all. Sure, you could try to broaden your mind but that doesn't always work out and people have the right to just not be satisfied with a jazz direction.

I get what you're saying, but the way you said it was just so rude and offensive and I have a problem with people on this forum being extremely hateful (the irony, indeed) against negative opinions about Gaga's projects. Sure, rude, harsh, pointless hatred points shouldn't be tolerated but I think your post has the same qualities. There's no point in fighting fire with fire and what I see the most is people like you generalizing everyone who complains about something Gaga-related like their opinion isn't genuine, valuable or well thought through. That's more offensive to me than saying you're just not excited about an album.

Rollercoaster

As a lot of members have already pointed out, the "hate" towards C2C is more of a disinterest than a trashing to the ground. Not to mention that some people just really don't see anything in jazz music and that doesn't mean they're immature little children or "non-entities" at all. Sure, you could try to broaden your mind but that doesn't always work out and people have the right to just not be satisfied with a jazz direction.

I get what you're saying, but the way you said it was just so rude and offensive and I have a problem with people on this forum being extremely hateful (the irony, indeed) against negative opinions about Gaga's projects. Sure, rude, harsh, pointless hatred points shouldn't be tolerated but I think your post has the same qualities. There's no point in fighting fire with fire and what I see the most is people like you generalizing everyone who complains about something Gaga-related like their opinion isn't genuine, valuable or well thought through. That's more offensive to me than saying you're just not excited about an album.

You can't have an opinion on Cheek 2 cheek. It hasn't happened yet.

I wasn't offensive, I was honest. Talking 'generalizing' about the majority of people slating the Jazz project.

Archived