đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Is There So Much Hate For Cheek to Cheek?

pachinko

Featured Posts

monstereo

I don't mind gaga having a jazz album, I just thought the songs would be better.

so far lush life is the only one I really like.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

Because immature little children have LIED for years and years about being fans of her voice and are actually just fans of pop music in general. They are the ones here mainly for choreo and fashion rather than actual music. They are uneducated non-entities that cannot appreciate that sometimes things won't go how they want it to, but they should broaden their minds to accept it or experience it - and they might like it. But instead they slate it to the ground.

It's Jazzphobia. Gaga does Jazz now... but she's always done Jazz. "You're no Gaga of mine! Get out of this life!"

:applause:

Kermit the frog

Personally, I love her voice but I'm disappointed wih this project. I didn't know it was gonna be a cover album and I was REALLY excited to hear gaga's songwriting in jazz, so that was a first blow to me. Then it turned out that there would he not even one original song. And all those boring studio videos... This project is just so freaking boring and uneventful.

Still here for her voice tho.

Bradley

There is much hate? I expected some dislikes from pop fans but most little monsters have been very supportive of Cheek to Cheek and they also enjoyed it.

LoveandMagic

I don't see much hate about it.Most fans are disappointed because it seems that she'll be focused on jazz for quite a while.She's propably gonna drop another jazz album after C2C and she will have a C2C tour.She was hyping us for Act 2 and even the ARTPOP was butchered

I agree. I'm actually okay with some fans not being for this. Some fell in love with a certain side of Gaga and her brand of pop. They aren't Jazz fans and I wouldn't expect them to suddenly like it because she's putting out a couple of Jazz albums. People can't help what they like, and just because they don't automatically like it doesn't make them horrid fans (in my opinion), it's just a matter of personal taste. 

I for one, am NOT a Jazz fan, but Tony is a legend and I really enjoy what he and Gaga have put together (so far). I will likely buy the album (and enjoy it). But I wouldn't expect all her fans to do the same. Some just don't like Jazz. 

Plus all the disappointments. They feel cheated out of a great pop era and it's depressing.Gaga's hinted that there might be TWO Jazz albums and tours, which means it will be a long time before she releases another pop album, IF she decides to release one right after her Jazz era(s). And other fans have made it clear they are scared she may NEVER come back to pop. 

If Gaga decided to do Country (a genre I mostly detest), I wouldn't be too thrilled. I would give her new material a listen and hope to find some songs I liked, but chances are very good that despite how well she performed (and with her versatile talents I would expect her to practically nail it), I would likely NOT buy her album or be excited about the performances, because I CAN'T STAND Country. I would still appreciate her efforts and love her for her talent and who she is, but I wouldn't be as active or as excited throughout those eras. I wouldn't expect others to do the same. 

As long as people are respectful, I think that's the most we can ask. I think most will be respectful and supportive of her following whatever path she chooses, but they may no long be SUCH stans for her anymore, because it's just not a path they can relate to.

I personally think she will come back to pop. But I also think there will be many other experimental eras. It seems to be who she is, and it's another reason I love her. I'm having fun with this era, and I'm sad others can't enjoy this as much as I do. But it pretty much comes down to personal taste and, for some, the fear that Pop-ga is lost forever.  

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I like the jazz songs but I dont play them all the time, i listen to them once or twice. thats enough for me :)Jazz is very different from pop. I think its understandable that not everybody here likes her new songs

no one hates it... you're delusional photo-thumb-187.png?_r=1377960736

speaking the truth

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

There's actually only positive press for it all over the place.

Only a fraction of her tragic stans who only want "dance bops" are complaining.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

CannaeDrive

There's actually only positive press for it all over the place.

Only a fraction of her tragic stans who only want "dance bops" are complaining.

^^ :yes: It's been positive buzz all around so far, only complains are from some kids in her fanbase. 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Noah Fatale

im gonna have to admit that im not very excited for cheek to cheek cos im not interested in jazz, but this is really important to gaga, and i dont want us to hurt her feelings or anything, she seems like a strong woman but shes pretty sensitive inside..

Archived