Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Throwback: Exhale bashes Applause and thinks Brit would slay

Enigmatica

Featured Posts

I miss Exhale around the time of Work Bitch/Perfume/Britney Jean flopping. They were the hottest mess on the internet, so ammusing to read.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK and Germany is a third world country?

Rude

what? It was supposed to look like funny :toofunny:

Enigmatica

UK and Germany is a third world country?

According to one of them yes! Applause was #1 on iTunes  in most of the countries of the world including Germany , the UK , France etc  and one of them said that being #1 in  "third world countries"  wouldn't count. US iTunes were what mattered according to him and since Gaga didn't top it the song was a flop. Britney would easily top it he said :toofunny:

GypsyPrince

i can never understand why anybody will hate Gaga other than the fact that they feel threatened but ok :later:

what? It was supposed to look like funny :toofunny:

The person in my avatar is the girl being hit by the brick :cryga:

According to one of them yes! Applause was #1 on iTunes  in most of the countries of the world including Germany , the UK , France etc  and one of them said that being #1 in  "third world countries"  wouldn't count. US iTunes were what mattered according to him and since Gaga didn't top it the song was a flop. Britney would easily top it he said :toofunny:

Whaaaaaaaaat.

I feel like Exhale is full of mentally unstable people sometimes :dies:

Dangerous Man

Throwback: GGD bashed Prism debut sales, thought ARTPOP would open with bigger sales.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Evan Peters

Throwback: GGD bashed Prism debut sales, thought ARTPOP would open with bigger sales.

Didn't they both debut in the 200K range tho? Not like Katy opened with some extravagant numbers. :toofunny:

emma roberts is an abuser

The person in my avatar is the girl being hit by the brick :cryga:

Whaaaaaaaaat.

I feel like Exhale is full of mentally unstable people sometimes :dies:

awww I was just jk :hug:

djBuffoon

I don't understand most britney stans hating gaga.

Like I think it's cause gaga does everything britney can't lmao

She can sing, dance, write and producer her own music

They can stay pressed and they're an embarrassment lmao

:tea:

Nick1495

Didn't they both debut in the 200K range tho? Not like Katy opened with some extravagant numbers. :toofunny:

Exactly! I remember there was a Billboard podcast that said that even though ARTPOP (253K) sold less than PRISM (286k), it's still amazing that even at her low point Gaga is selling almost the same amount of albums as someone that is at the height of there career.

Like even if Born This Way hadn't had the boost from the 99 cents deal, it would have sold around 550k copies. That's a way more impressive number to debut at when your career is at a peak, than 286k in my opinion. But who knows Katy may not be at her peak yet. However I don't see her selling 1 million copies in a week.

Dangerous Man

Didn't they both debut in the 200K range tho? Not like Katy opened with some extravagant numbers. :toofunny:

Still Prism was the largest debut album sales among the female pop artists in 2013 (Of course Bey isn't pop at all).

Well, if only this fanbase would stop acting like exhale tho. If exhale is obsessed in dragging Gaga, this fanbase is/was also obsessed in dragging Katy.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived