💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tori Amos - "Bells for her"

high heeled fem

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

so im guessing there must be some tori fan's here, i named the title that cause if u are a TA fan u will get it :hor:

really enjoying this video lately i love how the piano has that sound :giveup:  how she tuned it down a octave and items placed on the strings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPH80CpBYwI

I learned to play that song on the piano way back when, I think it was the first song I learned actually. It's one of my favorites.

high heeled fem

this song is so good, and i was going to post that video if you hadn't already.

:udidnt: wow course u were garnite our music taste is practically the same

side note do u know tori recorded at sharon tates house with trent reznor :udidnt:

I learned to play that song on the piano way back when, I think it was the first song I learned actually. It's one of my favorites.

:udidnt: u can play it ? im so jealous! its one of my favourites yessss to finding like minded people on here, gaga fans surprise me :giveup: what are some other favs? i put boys for pele on today such a good rainy day album

i love butterfly that bside

Tori was going out with Trent at the time but Courtney Love ruined the relationship for whatever reason.

I have too many Tori favs to list really. Pele is my #1 album though, and the tour was crazy. 

I do have a soft spot for Here In My Head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtL49ow43UE

high heeled fem

Tori was going out with Trent at the time but Courtney Love ruined the relationship for whatever reason.

I have too many Tori favs to list really. Pele is my #1 album though, and the tour was crazy. 

I do have a soft spot for Here In My Head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtL49ow43UE

Yeah it suck's, she ruined that just like so many other things ugh. He kept that door which is really cool its at his recording studio. I have to agree with you Pele would be my #1 i think, that said i have favourite songs from LE/UTP over some pele songs!

shes really nice as well at her meet and greets i saw her one show then couldn't afford to go next night she put me on free, shes very caring. Well nice to meet you tori fan! Are u a kate bush fan as well?

I like Kate Bush too but I haven't really listened to her stuff yet. I only have Hounds of Love, but it's awesome.

I know, it's amazing that she did the whole second part of the album, which is also the most experimental (along with Cloudbursting and Running up that hill which are awesome). I know a lot of Tori fans love Kate as well, I'm gonna have to get to it ;)

high heeled fem

I know, it's amazing that she did the whole second part of the album, which is also the most experimental (along with Cloudbursting and Running up that hill which are awesome). I know a lot of Tori fans love Kate as well, I'm gonna have to get to it ;)

yeah i mean i love both so much 

but i do see bits that tori has taken for sure from kate, kinda more lately.... pissed me off a bit ( for the record i own everything tori has brought i dont for kate so dont think im bashing!!!!)

Archived