Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Ariana Grande Performs Break Free on America's Got Talent

PicklePower

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

So her voice is still changing? :P

If she do more training, her voice might change in to a more mature one.

Gaga's The Fame voice was also girly but it improved a lot until now.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Im about 99% convinced that her vocal style since her major debut is a stylistic choice by her record label or her herself.

The girl was on broadway, and shes NEVER had enunciation problems before :shrug: Been following her on youtube for years and there was never a problem there either :smh: (less actively recently though since 2012 ish :emma:

I wish I could share the iheartradio concert stream. she KILLS every song at her best with a little dancing. Idk if she gets nervous or just isnt great @ moving much while singing (probably a combination of both) because shes given some tear-inducing live performances. I

ts a bit disheartening that now that shes popular shes giving some less than stellar performances because people are so quick to judge :giveup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DArBEV0emUM

:emo:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

monsterdreams

Live is not for her. She cannot enunciate well enough, even on the studio version and she has no stage presence at all really.

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

*She's an amazing vocalist, everyone has bad performance.

Im about 99% convinced that her vocal style since her major debut is a stylistic choice by her record label or her herself.

The girl was on broadway, and shes NEVER had enunciation problems before :shrug: Been following her on youtube for years and there was never a problem there either :smh: (less actively recently though since 2012 ish :emma:

I wish I could share the iheartradio concert stream. she KILLS every song at her best with a little dancing. Idk if she gets nervous or just isnt great @ moving much while singing (probably a combination of both) because shes given some tear-inducing live performances. I

ts a bit disheartening that now that shes popular shes giving some less than stellar performances because people are so quick to judge :giveup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DArBEV0emUM

:emo:

*+Best Mistake performance.

Archived