💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Ariana Grande Performs Break Free on America's Got Talent

PicklePower

Featured Posts

she's good, but she needs to put herself more in her performances.
it doesnt feel like she's having fun or enjoying it

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i honestly love her so much, but why does she always come across as tired, no energy, bored, distant, not connected.. etc.?

anyone know what i mean? ^

Paper Gangsta

she hasnt topped any charts tho..

Her debut album was #1. Her songs topped the itunes charts. Her new album is currently #1 on itunes

Her debut album was #1. Her songs topped the itunes charts. Her new album is currently #1 on itunes

lol i checked right after i posted it cause i didnt want to be a shady bich for no reason and i was wrong, slay ari

aquaprincess

good but either she was singing too low or her mic needs to be turned up.some people in this thread sound so pressed tho. :toofunny:

Not bad.

Not her best vocal performance, but she made definitely some improvements compared to the first performances of 'Problem', she needs to work hard on her stage presence. 

Juanjo

:fail: Wow, her stage presence is nonexistent, and I'm beginning to wonder if she's just a studio singer. Nothing personal, though, I think she's sweet, and I wish her the best.

Dangerous Man

I watched it again, it wasn't that bad. We all know how she slayed Tattooed Heart at the AMAs.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Psychedelic

Her voice is amazing but she lacks tecnique and stage presence.

Her voice is too soft at some points and then high notes come radically, besides she runs from one side of the stage to the other like not knowing what to do or how to act.

I'm sure she will improve with time and hopefully 'cuz she really has talent, besides being extremely good looking. (makes me feel so straight tbh) lol :toofloppy:

I liked her performance. She just needs to pace herself sometimes rather than running left and right constantly on stage. Her upper register is naturally much stronger than her lower register. Can't blame her for trying though, can you? Nevertheless, she still delivered nice live vocals while keeping up with the choreography with which she has also improved.

thatfoxyfeeling

Watching this performance and the VMAs performance I have to question why she is so big this year :smh:

Dangerous Man

Watching this performance and the VMAs performance I have to question why she is so big this year :smh:

Lol, you might need to ask first why Katy, Rihanna, Kesha and other pop star were big at the first place.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived