💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why do you like Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her theatrics, her style, her metaphorical lyrics, her concepts, her music, music videos, voice, performances, her passion for art and her enigmatic persona.

holy scheisse

Her talent, the evolution of her music and image, she's visually compelling (ugly and beautiful), her music videos, and the way she talks about art

:staymad:

SEANGT

the drama lets be real lol

but no her music is just my favorite and nobody performs like she does. 

BornSimon

It's first and foremost because of her music. She is incredibly talented.

Then the way she rules the stage and how fierce and honest she is. She has a very powerful soul: if she's talking, you shut up and listen.

Then the theatrics, the music videos, the outfits, the darkness that I see in her, and the kindness she shows to people around her and her fans.

Noah Fatale

personality

uniqueness

music (not jazz tho)

talent

performances, etc

everything basically

except shes too nice, i wish she would be more sassy like lily but whatevs, gaga is an angel so thats good :kisses:

'Cause she's a talented songwriter and singer, a passionate artist, a fierce performer, a great human being, a brilliant mind, a fearless advocate for gay rights and probably my biggest inspiration in life. I owe her so much. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be the person that I am today. Her bravery made me brave.

Archived