๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears is single again after her boyfriend cheated on her!

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch

I feel so so so sorry for her. It's obvious that she was very much in love with David, and she really saw him as a big part of her future. But I guess now that she knows his true colours it is for the best that she is free of him.

ย 

Hope she is doing okay, and that she finds a man who is one million times better and treats her the way she deserves to be treated! :heart: Love you Britney, xoxo.

He's not even really good looking, just average, and he has an average job. ย She is rich and beautiful and she loved him. ย He will be groveling, and if he doesn't get her back, he will regret his little side piece for a long time. ย I hope it was worth it.

RAYA.core

Britts not a good lover she's too empowered.. new record label.. and momย 

she dun got time for that

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

OriginalMonster

I'm being as nice as possible. At least I didn't call her a filthy slut.:awkney:

You must be joking. She's only had two boyfriends in the last 5 years.

Britney is a great person and doesn't deserve this. She's better off without any guy who would cheat on her.

Aguinaga09

who the hell would cheat on her?? omgย  :toofunny: She deserves so much better! Hope she's doing okayย 

Dangerous Man

When will she have her forever man?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dunk96

You must be joking. She's only had two boyfriends in the last 5 years.

Britney is a great person and doesn't deserve this. She's better off without any guy who would cheat on her.

That is really jacked up and I feel horrible for her. And I made these comments long before I knew he'd cheated on her. I feel terrible she had to deal with that.

Anderson123

I'm so sorry for Britney, I hope she's okay. It's bad enough that this happens to someone, but to Britney.. and how the world knows about this now. I hope she is okay and moves on because she's not worth these type of guys anymore.

RAMROD

Mess, who did an affair openly in Hollywood streets where everbody were there to see and be seen?

That is like playing with fire in front of Britney herself.

Good that he got caught in the act.

Britney can do well without him.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived