💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Born This Way age well?

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

It is her only album that has aged well in my opinion. There are certain songs I don't like, but that has nothing do with how well the album has aged. It's a timeless musical album that deserves much more praise and recognition than the world gives it.

*cue Born This Way*

tumblr_lu21g6ZodV1qg39ewo1_500.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

I don't know, there's something VERY passionate about it. Not only the message, but Gaga's commitment to make that album win is so inspiring. I can't, I just can't. :giveup:

That's so true, and such a good way of putting it instead of "ShAmELESs PrOMO OMGZ"

Cody Draco

Alejandro is timeless and my favorite Gaga song, but TF and TFM as whole pieces of work haven't aged well at all.

Alejandro is a masterpiece that has long been overshadowed by another masterpiece, Bad Romance.

lady-gaga-alejandro-o.gif

I still love it as the first time but it does sound a little dated to me, probably because I played too much through 2011-early2013 but it still one of my favorite albums ever.

For all of you who are saying it's better than ARTPOP that's what you are going to say when The Next One is released, you will appreciate AP more just like it happened with Gaga's previous albums

VasilisVas

ΒΤW keeps getting better for me , unlike ARTPOP

Fixed :derpga:

Cody Draco

I still love it as the first time but it does sound a little dated to me, probably because I played too much through 2011-early2013 but it still one of my favorite albums ever.

For all of you who are saying it's better than ARTPOP that's what you are going to say when The Next One is released, you will appreciate AP more just like it happened with Gaga's previous albums

ARTPOP actually has less songs that I don't like. There is more soul in Born This Way, in my opinion, so I'm kind of on the fence as to which album is better.

LilVenusian

Some of it has aged well and some of it hasn't. All the Redone produced songs sound like there stuck in some eurotrash time warp, as per usual. Marry The Night, Bloody Mary, Government Hooker still remain the holy trinity. Those tracks could be released anytime and still sound sick. 

And I can't with all you liars claiming BTW still sounds flawless start to end. Don't tell me you still bop to Hair, Bad Kids and Highway Unicorn like its 2011. I mean they were cute when they first came out but tracks like that sound so lame and beneath gaga now...

Creyk

I can still listen to all of the tracks, except for Scheiße sadly :( 

That track died from serious overplay sadly, even though I love it so much

However, The Queen and Electric Chapel sound specially awesome, and the rest of the album is still great as well

LoveandMagic

It has a classic sound to me, yet very modern. I see it aging as a fine wine. I listen to it way more than the other albums, and I love just about every single song on there. Every time I listen to it is like the first time, yet it's like being with an old friend. I can relate to its journey. It all sounds cheesy but I can't really describe in words how amazing I think it is without using clichés. I love the energy, the intimacy, I love the sound, the lyrics. It's just fantastic!  :worship:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I think it has aged really well so far. I just re-listened all the way through the other day for the first time since Applause came out and I thought it sounded great and, in a strange way, sort of timeless. These songs in particular have aged well imo:

-MTN

-Judas

-Bloody Mary

-Y&I

-TEOG

I have to say, in hindsight, I think Gaga/Interscope chose the right singles as they have mostly aged the best.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Archived