đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers passes away aged 81

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

BwtlvUaCEAAKOJX.jpg

Joan Rivers, Legendary Comedienne, Dies at 81

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/joan-rivers-dead-legendary-comedienne-728845

Previous updates:

9/1 Update

"It's a slow process, but she's on the road to recovery," a source close to the situation tells E! News exclusively. "She's getting better. Don't believe all this ridiculous speculation."

"She is a rock. She is calmer than I've ever seen her," the source told E! News in regards to Melissa. "All these reports about doomsday are not true. She is her mother's daughter and she's tough as nails. She's the person keeping everyone together."

8/30 Update

Joan Rivers is on life support, and sources close to the legendary comedian tell TMZ she is completely reliant on machines to stay alive.

The family will have to decide in the next couple of days whether to keep the 81-year-old on life support. We're told the family remains hopeful that if they do decide to turn off the machines, she will make a turn for the better and fight through it.

0828-joan-rivers-tmz-2.jpg

Joan Rivers was rushed to a hospital in New York City moments ago after she stopped breathing during a surgery on her throat (specifically on her vocal chords).

Sources say 81-year-old Rivers was undergoing the throat procedure in a clinic when she stopped breathing. Moreover, her daughter, Melissa, is on her way to New York.

update-grey-gray-bar-1.jpg

UPDATE:

https://twitter.com/PzFeed/status/505035916457828354

Previous UPDATES:

• 8:49 AM PT -- The NYPD tells us that Joan is currently in critical condition. At one point, Joan's heart stopped beating. It's unclear if doctors were able to restart the comic's heart.
  • 8:15 AM PT -- An emergency call was placed to 911 at 9:39 AM ET and the caller said, "We have somebody in either cardiac or respiratory arrest."

joan-rivers-younger.jpg

Source

Edited by LetsGetHigh

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• VenusBoy

• LetsGetHigh

• enigma princess

Uugh. This would be such a tragic way to go, her family probably wouldn't expect surgery to her vocal cords would be anything too serious. It would seem so sudden.

I hope she pulls through ok.

Edited by Bebe

monsterdreams

I had no idea she was 81! Hope she makes it through this! :ohno:

Plastic surgery certainly helps

But hope she gets better

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Levine

81??????????? :O wow, she looks 70

I hope she'll recover, but stopping breathing at her age is very serious. 

nikola

no no no  no no she cant just die liek that she need to stay so she can make us laugh 

i really hope that she will be ok

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"