Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers passes away aged 81

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

What did she ever do that was so horrible for her to deserve this... it's sad when people die especially good people :emo:

I really hope she's okay! :emo:

Respect is earned, someone who talks like this has no respect from me.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tIibX4Drzxs

It's sad when people die...well not according to Joanne.

FreePalestine

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• VenusBoy

• LetsGetHigh

• enigma princess

Oh because she's giving her opinion on your own personal political cause??? One bad thing that she has said and that ultimately makes her a bad person...  :roll:

*She literally said the sentence "Palestinians deserve to die", I don't care who she is (just some old lady selling cheap entertainment), she IS a bad person.

Oh because she's giving her opinion on your own personal political cause??? One bad thing that she has said and that ultimately makes her a bad person...  :roll:

This has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with human decency. If she would say this same about Israeli victims or about Americans killed in 9/11 that they "deserved to die. At least those with low IQ were killed" - her career would be over. You wouldn't call it "one bad thing".

But because it's about Arab kids and civilians, no one cares. They deserve it.

FreePalestine

I actually would bc I don't care lol, my personal opinion on Gaza and all that is that nobody should die, war is pointless, war for religion is pointless & human lives are important than land... and coming in here to talk badly about somebody we like who is dying is not cool, just make a status or say nothing.... I swear there always has to be that one person who has to bring in stuff like this to cause a whole debate :awkney:

Like no hunty, we have a thread for this post it there :awkney:

Well many people mentioned "Karma" before this and you asked what could she possibly do... you kind of asked for it.

FreePalestine

hpmcmill

Joan has always been amazing to me, and I too, am very much hoping she makes it out OK. She is one of the nicest celebrities I've ever interacted with and I will be very sad if this ends badly. I've talked with her about Gaga, living in Brooklyn, what I do career wise, etc. She even gave a fake lock of her hair during a bit she does in her comedy routine. I've had these great experiences because of her assistant I know. She has helped me get through tough times by making me laugh. Yes- didn't like her Palestine comments at all- how extreme they were- but she is so much more than a thoughtless comment. She is a pioneer of comedy and has always been exceptionally sweet to me. In my last book she wrote- "it's great to see you again. You are adorable." She is seriously so sweet, but unfortunately a lot of people take the comedy too seriously and look past that. 

1454654_10152237265396583_85819492333814

1394198_10151695234291583_1072730576_n.j

1379600_10151695273591583_1475253861_n.j

481075_10151044634636583_152710425_n.jpg

Jesse Pinkman

Joan has always been amazing to me, and I too, am very much hoping she makes it out OK. She is one of the nicest celebrities I've ever interacted with and I will be very sad if this ends badly. I've talked with her about Gaga, living in Brooklyn, what I do career wise, etc. She even gave a fake lock of her hair during a bit she does in her comedy routine. I've had these great experiences because of her assistant I know. She has helped me get through tough times by making me laugh. Yes- didn't like her Palestine comments at all- how extreme they were- but she is so much more than a thoughtless comment. She is a pioneer of comedy and has always been exceptionally sweet to me. In my last book she wrote- "it's great to see you again. You are adorable." She is seriously so sweet, but unfortunately a lot of people take the comedy too seriously and look past that.

1454654_10152237265396583_85819492333814

1394198_10151695234291583_1072730576_n.j

1379600_10151695273591583_1475253861_n.j

481075_10151044634636583_152710425_n.jpg

you have beautiful eyes :flutter:

I hope she makes it out of this. :ohno:

I met her back when she spoke at my school, and she was the nicest celebrity I've ever met. We waited for her VIP session to get out in below freezing weather for about an hour or so. Luckily, we were able to catch her town car as it was pulling out of the alley. When we came up to the car, she yelled, "Where are your gloves, you idiots?!" And then gave us all money for coffee.

During her question and answer session during the lecture, I got to personally thank her for sharing her story about her husband's suicide, her suicidal thoughts, etc. I also got choked up by admitting that I had attempted suicide and wouldn't be here if it weren't for comediennes like her to look up to. She gave me the biggest smile and said, "Well, you're still here, god damn it. And that's amazing." :flutter: I'll never forget that, she was so sweet. ( A lot nicer in person than her comedic persona on television. :laughga: ) She also talked very highly of Gaga, and said something along the lines of, "She wears crazy sh*t, but you know what? I love that girl to death." And talked about how she had watched her perform and stuff.

1004512_10152170188057039_1745693100_n.j

beautiful story! glad to hear different sides of Joan. she's such a complicated figure.

It's science, bitch

ManuelColon

I am completely scared to death about this, i love Joan and if something bad happens to her i'm gonna cry so hard.

RAMROD

People, this is sad, but just realize the fact that the woman is 80, how far she can go anymore?

Wish her well, but please always ready if she have to leave.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LetsGetHigh

Oh because she's giving her opinion on your own personal political cause??? One bad thing that she has said and that ultimately makes her a bad person... :roll:

:wtf: that's not an opinion. :wtf: she literally wished upon death on A LOT of people.

FragileLamplite

Sorry, but anyone who wishes death upon an entire race/group of people gets no sympathy from me. I don't care who she is or what her politics are, no person should do this.

She only said something, did she mean it we don't know? But if you know Joan you know she probably didn't.... :awkney:

Now is she a murderer, a molester, a thief... no instead of complaining about her opinion go complain about the real bad people :awkney:

I am done with you, be gone!

8c5c11498013b61c5386bfbdd5057fc8.jpg

Having an opinion is no excuse for wishing death upon a race, shes an awful human being.

SychosSoChic

If she dies before my birthday omg no

I'm praying she doesn't die, I look up to her so much :giveup: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.