đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers passes away aged 81

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Zoey Brooks

No matter how awful a person I think Joan Rivers is, I hope she's okay. I wouldn't wish harm on someone just because they make jokes in poor taste.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• VenusBoy

• LetsGetHigh

• enigma princess

Wixson

Karma.

Sorry.

:emma:

Was waiting for it.  :creepflop: 

She's a b---h but I hope she gets better.

Edited by Wixson

Pierre

I just saw a manual rt so I can't tell if it's from the morning or recent. it says she's on induced coma. :ohno:

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Pierre

I just saw a manual rt so I can't tell if it's from the morning or recent. it says she's on induced coma. :ohno:

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Michelle

They are being pretty hush about it TBH .Mixed news reports. TBH I have a bad feeling about it but they deserve privacy at this time.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

PopBitch

I love Joan Rivers.  She's a legend.  I just read she is in a medically-induced coma.  Now I'm sick. If true,  I hope when they bring her out of it she's okay and not brain-damaged or something and that they can bring her out of it.  This is horrible.  Poor Melissa.  She lost her father to suicide when she was young.  Her mother is her best friend.  Prayers for Joan.

Edited by PopBitch

Alannah

I hope she makes it out of this. :ohno:

I met her back when she spoke at my school, and she was the nicest celebrity I've ever met. We waited for her VIP session to get out in below freezing weather for about an hour or so. Luckily, we were able to catch her town car as it was pulling out of the alley. When we came up to the car, she yelled, "Where are your gloves, you idiots?!" And then gave us all money for coffee. 

During her question and answer session during the lecture, I got to personally thank her for sharing her story about her husband's suicide, her suicidal thoughts, etc. I also got choked up by admitting that I had attempted suicide and wouldn't be here if it weren't for comediennes like her to look up to. She gave me the biggest smile and said, "Well, you're still here, god damn it. And that's amazing." :flutter: I'll never forget that, she was so sweet. ( A lot nicer in person than her comedic persona on television. :laughga: ) She also talked very highly of Gaga, and said something along the lines of, "She wears crazy sh*t, but you know what? I love that girl to death." And talked about how she had watched her perform and stuff.

1004512_10152170188057039_1745693100_n.j