Probglum

Thank god I was able to see MJH live 

722946_original.gif

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no.

that song was online for 2 years... it was just rediscovered by me and I sent it to my friend who betrayed me and gave it to ggd to "leak".

Cant beat the machines?  Who r u on ggd :giggle: OH ggd r the onces who told everyone about it, ggd always breaking that news :laughga:  :whip: Your part of ggd tho :derpga: 

Pandemiya

Cant beat the machines?  Who r u on ggd :giggle: OH ggd r the onces who told everyone about it, ggd always breaking that news :laughga:  :whip: Your part of ggd tho :derpga:

Except for I found it and sent it to one of the admins as a gift. It was lost on the internet for 2 years. I gave it to a staff member to make them happy and they betrayed me by giving it to the other mods and they "leaked" it for promo without giving me credit.

drinkmytears

"Copyright"

"people were smoking"

seriously...the song was cut because the performance was bad and she told people it was hurting her hip. Fashion! and MJH...oh and Cake did nothing to the show and there's not much of a difference without them.

nativenewyorker

Apparently it was too hard to keep performing every night because it strained her hip and she was worried. That's just a rumor I heard but I wouldn't be surprised if someone from LiveNation or whomever told her to cut it because of the pro-d--g messages. 

That being said, Mary Jane Holland is one of my favorite songs from ARTPOP and I'm SO grateful to have heard it live. Smelling the clouds of weed and seeing the confetti was incredible paired with the live version of the song. (I was too nervous to bring my weed in from the car, stupid decision 'cause security was so lax and I totally could've pulled it off.) It was hardcore. 

Plus, the Chairy Jane Holland choreo was hilarious, lol. 

Except for I found it and sent it to one of the admins as a gift. It was lost on the internet for 2 years. I gave it to a staff member to make them happy and they betrayed me by giving it to the other mods and they "leaked" it for promo without giving me credit.

aww I'm sorry :hug: that really does suck, you do seem very credible. Hopefully things get patched up! :laughga: ggd is a great site! x

Pandemiya

"Copyright"

"people were smoking"

seriously...the song was cut because the performance was bad and she told people it was hurting her hip. Fashion! and MJH...oh and Cake did nothing to the show and there's not much of a difference without them.

THIS.

Thank you for posting this.

Archived