💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Mary Jane Holland was removed from the setlist

Sad Kid

Featured Posts

Seriously, MJH was a huge energy dip at Artrave. I wish she cut it from my show tbh.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, MJH was a huge energy dip at Artrave. I wish she cut it from my show tbh.

Honestly, I hate to admit it, but I can see it. It may be a heavy song, but it's not fast and jumpy

Tropico

The chair choreography was clever AF so stay mad everybody. :manicure:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Whispering

It's a slang term for heroin too

And Gaga has said that her song, Dope, is about her addiction to marijuana. She has spoken, in detail, on several occasions about her addiction to marijuana during that time and in the past about her struggles with alcohol.

That's what the song is about.

angelduuh

I like MJH so much, but the choreo was terrible, and maybe she doesn't have time to make another choreo

wahkeenasitka

It doesn't make any sense and it's a DAMN SHAME considering MJH is the best song on ARTPOP. 

but she never performed the full song to begin with and had horrible choreography.... which never made sense. 

:shrug:

That J

It could be a number of things and one of these may be the reason or a combination may be the reason:

She didnt feel it added to the show or she felt it slowed down that segment. (She could've moved it to a different segment tho)

The dance routine with the chairs wasn't working for her (remember the kick video?!) and she wasn't happy with it. (She could've just walked around and sang it tho).

She could've been unhappy with crowd response to the performance.

She wanted to shorten the show and she made some cuts. I'm surprised she would cut MJH and not Donatella but Donatella is shockingly flawless at the concert!

All in all, I think she hated those chairs and she probably read where people thought it didn't work with the performance so she said "fine then!" And cut the whole damn thing out. It's disappointing because MJH is a cool song and idk if she will bring it back on future tours. I hope she does. I've been to all her tours and the Poker Face/Just Dance/Telephone medley is growing tired.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Steccazero

Cam we try to trend on twitter sth like #PleasGagaBringMJHBack? I wanted to see it live soooo badly and I expected a killing performance :cry:  :cry:  

pls get into this ***uettery

South Blonde

The setlist is still changing, it's a fact but I'm also pretty sad she cut off MJH. Maybe it is difficult for her to perform after her hip injury...  :shrug:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Archived