💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Mary Jane Holland was removed from the setlist

Sad Kid

Featured Posts

Prometheus

But if Donatella has the same situation as MJH with Karma Bitch, why is Donatella still in the setlist?

And Aura.

And Fashion!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I don't know but I miss it and also the weed confetti.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

TimisaMonster

or maybe because the ****ty chair routine that had literally nothing to do with the rest of the concert and looked pedestrian and cheap. Not even Gaga herself liked them damn chairs... :toofunny:

This.... As usual.... Richy made some ugly mess choreography like Americano at the BTWB .... MJH had to be the poor victim :omg:

And Aura.

And Fashion!

What's wrong with Fashion!?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Prometheus

This.... As usual.... Richy made some ugly mess choreography like Americano at the BTWB .... MJH had to be the poor victim :omg:

What's wrong with Fashion!?

I love Fashion!

I'm naming recycled songs

TimisaMonster

I love Fashion!

I'm naming recycled songs

How is it recycled? Will.I.Am produced it....is it too a recycled instrumental? :omg:

How much of ARTPOP is even orginal? Like....:duck:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TraeumereiLPB

I loved the performance. Boo, too bad I will never see it live.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

More likely is that the venues didn't appreiate her having a song that explicitly encourged fans to light up during the intro. It was out of hand during the show, there was literally a cloud over the audience at MSG. Most venues don't appreciate smoking in their arenas - let alone smoking an illegal substance.

Good point

It was cut in Buffalo, NY... what's funny about it is that the First Niagara Center smelled like PURE MARIJUANA, lol she even said it herself during Born This Way... we were all gonna smoke during MJH & we were shocked when it was cut :rip:

it is definitely because so many people on the floor were smoking during the song

honestly it was my favorite thing during the whole show was that I smoked a blunt while she performed MJH it was frickin amazing

Pandemiya

no.

that song was online for 2 years... it was just rediscovered by me and I sent it to my friend who betrayed me and gave it to ggd to "leak".

Archived