πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills drags Nicki's Anaconda, Meghan's AATB

LordDisick

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

Yeah people take these songs way too seriously. Whichever song it is she just needs to get over it. Public joke or not she hasn't had a hit ever.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnaLucia95

Fat people have always been victimized, bullied and made fun of just because of their weight, so now that these "skinny b---hes" are getting made fun of (if so) they can experience what the overweight population has always felt.

Β 

So, don't throw a boomerang if you are not gonna catch it back.Β  :kissga:

What kind of a flawed logic :deadbanana:

Β 

So according to your logic its okay to:

discriminate white people?

persecute christians?

discriminate straights?

doing a genocide to Germans?

to throw atomic bombs on New York and Washington?

What kind of a flawed logic :deadbanana:

Β 

So according to your logic its okay to:

discriminate white people?

persecute christians?

discriminate straights?

doing a genocide to Germans?

to throw atomic bombs on New York and Washington?

This is the last time I'm saying this as I've already explained it in page 5. You are blowing things out of proportion, my logic doesn't say it's okay to bully the bully or the aggressor but it does say that I'm not going to stand up for hypocrisy and egoism because from my point of view that's what I see.

Β 

An oversized artist releases a song about body confidence and skinny people are trying to make it about themselves by referring to "skinny shaming" (which I believe is not a thing). And I am pretty sure that these people wouldn't have a problem with laughing at a fat joke or saying "omg (s)he's so fat", "you'd be more attractive if you lost some weight".

Whispering

no its not thats a completely different issue

skinny shaming is genuinely offensive and ridiculous because its like yeah praise overweight people for being unhealthy, doing nothing and eating **** under the premise of 'body positivity' while ridiculing people who actually take their physical health seriously, exercise and eat well

i totally agree with what natalia kills said

Your comment is an example of the problem. Some overweight people are healthy. Some people who are skinny are extremely unhealthy. You can't always determine a person's health habits by looking at their weight.

There are many guys here who wish they could gain weight and muscle, but they struggle with doing so. Why don't they look like those muscle bound guys? Why can't they gain weight? They should be able to gain weight to look like those guys who look that way, right? And only guys who aren't skinny and have big muscles are healthy, right? Those skinny boys are sick, underweight, lazy and need to get off their skinny asses and do something about the fact that they look so thin. If they took their health seriously, exercised and ate well, they could look like Zac Effron. They are just lazy, right?

SEVDALIZA

Here where I live we like them skinny b---hes :gaga: I don't know one single guy who finds Nicki's ass attractive

welp, i guess it just doesn't stop

is it really necessary to put a certain type of body above others? i hope you read your post again and realize how stupid it was. do you think people can just snap their fingers and get a determined type of body just like that? cause no, it doesnt happen like that.

some people are thinner, some people are larger, so what, does that make them less of a person?

Β 

the body is not a competition. stop trying to make "x is hotter than y" happen. it's ridiculous.

Your comment is an example of the problem. Some heavier, and yes overweight people are healthy. Some people who are skinny are extremely unhealthy. You can't always determine a person's health habits by looking at their weight.

There are many guys here who wish they could gain weight and muscle, but they struggle with doing so. Why don't they look like those muscle bound guys? Why can't they gain weight? They should be able to gain weight to look like those guys who look that way right? And only guys who have big muscles are healthy, right? Those skinny boys are sick, underweight, lazy and need to get off their skinny asses and do something about the fact that they look so thin. If they took their health seriously, exercised and ate well, they could look like Zac Effron. They are just lazy, right?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless you seriously :applause: people are so blind, they only see their side of the story smh

operating from another world

oh good lord, she needs to stop taking them so seriously. second hand embarrassment @ the melodramatic attitude :smh:

MahoganySnitch

Your comment is an example of the problem. Some overweight people are healthy. Some people who are skinny are extremely unhealthy. You can't always determine a person's health habits by looking at their weight.

This!

In my eyes overweight is a problem and every song putting obese people as heroes is stupid. Of course - some of them are fat because of their health conditions, but look at american society and wonder is that really worth it to Β promote acceptance of fat body.

Not even mentioning thatg Nicki's ass is fakeΒ  :toofunny:

Jester

welp, i guess it just doesn't stop

is it really necessary to put a certain type of body above others? i hope you read your post again and realize how stupid it was. do you think people can just snap their fingers and get a determined type of body just like that? cause no, it doesnt happen like that.

some people are thinner, some people are larger, so what, does that make them less of a person?

Β 

the body is not a competition. stop trying to make "x is hotter than y" happen. it's ridiculous.

I was talking about my and my friends' personal preference. Does it make them less of a person? What are you even talking about, who said that

Whispering

yes some overweight people are healthy but only if they are making specific lifestyle choices e.g. exercising and eating well to become less overweight

also i never referred to people with anorexia as being an example of someone who is "skinny and healthy"Β 

i may have overreacted because i am subject to 'skinny shaming' regularly so to me its personal but people are misinterpreting the point im trying to make

I wasn't referring to people who were anorexic, either. People can be thin and still be unhealthy. They can eat poorly, never exercise, and have bad health habits. Just because someone is thin doesn't mean they are healthy, but society looks at it that way. That's the problem.

Michelle

Body shaming or ANY KIND of shaming is just wrong. Period.

Lets go take a howl at that moonπŸŒ™ -Crowley

One Five Ten

I can't stand people complaining that songs like All About That Bass and Anaconda put larger women in a better light and talk like smaller women are being shunned or something.

Because if you turn on any tv station, go see any movie, look through any magazine, basically look anywhere around you, skinny, smaller women are constantly praised and made to seem like the proper "normal" body type, and larger women are made out to be unhealthy and nasty.

Hardly anyone complains that small women are loved 24/7, but suddenly when larger women are shown more acceptance and love, people get offended. And it's BS.

:roll:

This is what I've been trying to say throughout the thread and you did it so eloquently. Thank you. :gaga:

Archived