💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Beyonce's dad says elevator incident was staged

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Well, cant say im surprised...I feel like everything she does is all a PR stunt idk it just doesn't come off real anymore. :ohwell:

this.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

I'm a huge fan of Bey and I would be pleased if it was all staged.

She doesn't strive for attention like other pop stars, so why do y'all care if she did one PR stunt in her career?

If it's true, I'm happy to hear her and Jay are well.

I'm a huge fan of Bey and I would be pleased if it was all staged.

She doesn't strive for attention like other pop stars, so why do y'all care if she did one PR stunt in her career?

If it's true, I'm happy to hear her and Jay are well.

:lmao: okay sis

You risked your son in law's life in an elevator to promote a tour and an album?? :koons: :koons: :koons: $hame

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

PopBitch

She doesn't speak to her dad.  How would he know?  If he was in the know, why would he out his daughter on the elevator incident?  

Shawn Knowles

You risked your son in law's life in an elevator to promote a tour and an album?? :koons: :koons: :koons: $hame

risked his life lmao

I like how people didn't think of this until her father brought it up. Clearly there was no marriage issues yet the rumors still were happening. :manicure:

Don't visit my profile

gagaisitalian

:lmao: okay sis

You're on a GagaDaily. Do you want to talk about a certain pop star that strives for attention as much as possible?

heavymlover

Beyonce has always been surrounded by this type of rumors, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. I've always thought that the fake pregnancy thing was just invented to get some extra attention.

I don't know. I guess it's clever. Desperate, but clever.

Archived