BEYONCÉ or ARTPOP: Better Album?

Dangerous Man

393 members have voted

1. 1. Better masterpiece?

• BEYONCÃ?
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Well look at that, 22% of the voters voted for Bey. Not bad.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I think Beyonce is a more mature and well put together album than ARTPOP. For sure, the music is more up to par

With that being said, I enjoy ARTPOP a lot more. I love Beyonce, but ARTPOP is basically my favorite album ever. I personally find it more easy to listen to. So ARTPOP it is for me :music: :ARTPOP:

RodeckDanny

ARTPOP wasn't executed as well, but it's music is still way better. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

I love every track on ARTPOP except JnD and when I first listened I enjoyed it more than BEYONCÉ, and there are more tracks I don't like on Self-titled (No angel, Blow, Rocket, Grown woman) and it's a little boring  as a whole.

So I pick ARTPOP but BEYONCÉ is more ARTPOP than ARTPOP itself tbh, the whole releasing 15 videos thing blew my mind and we only got 2 videos from AP :toofloppy:

TimisaMonster

I admit... Beyonce made her album sound amazingat the VMAS but the actual album vversions are boring and long

ARTPOP is the one I can't stop playing :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

No Angel

We all know how this is going to play out.

But, for me, BEYONCÉ is extraordinary. I liked ARTPOP, but I just didn't feel the same way I felt when I first heard The Fame, The Fame Monster or Born This Way. It actually felt like leftovers to me. I still listen to it from time to time when I want to get up and feel energized. Nothing can top Sexxx Dreams and Do What U Want. Those two songs are my favorites and my most-played from ARTPOP and Gaga in general. 

:legend:

But Bey's album just did something for me... just like her previous four. I prefer R&B over everything else so that's probably a factor. It's more of a mature album, kind of like a coming-of-age type of thing. Bey was riskier in terms of how much she revealed and how blatant the themes of s-x are. And I was totally here for songs like Rocket, No Angel, Mine, and especially Blow. Dance music isn't really Bey's main thing, so this album didn't bore me at all. I'm just a fan of R&B, and watching Bey grow from DC to a solo artist, to a wife+mom+performer has been a cool experience. And I think that's what she displayed a lot on this one; still taking risks so far into her career and making it a success.

Nonetheless, ARTPOP and BEYONCÉ were my two most played albums last year.

The beautiful man that's my avi wrote one of the best lyrics from that album.

Lemme sit this aaaaaasssssssssssss on you. :dies:

aaronyoji

ill put it this way: ARTPOP is more exciting to listen to, but beyonce communicates its ideas better and shows strong growth in beyonce as an artist. ARTPOP lacks evolution and experimentation, but beyonce lacks energy and range. 

i will say beyonce wins in terms of release as well since she basically ctrl+c ctrl+v gaga's release idea of doing a visual album, and doing a good job at it. 

xoxo cupcakke

I only say BEYONCÉ because Beyonce gave us something Gaga promised she would, videos for every song. After the whole app incident I've lost a little respect for her. Hopefully, Cheek to Cheek will calm my nerves with smooth jazz

Dayman

BEYONCÉ - it was a complete package from it's release, if it was based off of music alone than ARTPOP - but BEYONCÉ is the definition of the full package.

Redstreak

Beyonce hands down.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived