Featured Posts

Oh thank God... the Ferrari was okay

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

Sorry Bieber, but you're no Princess Diana

Also, that was most definitely his fault. He's trying to come off as the victim when he was the one who caused the accident.

maybe he wants to be one :udidnt:

inb4 he covers Princess Die, and releases it as his first single of his upcoming album :koons: :reductive:

DanceInTheFlames

Yes, she died in August 1997

Thanks, I checked after I posted that. He was 3. I'm sure it impacted him greatly. He was probably scarred for life the poor guy. 

Jesse Pinkman

he has a point.

paparazzi are insane. that doesn't take away from the fact that he's a royal douche tho :)

It's science, bitch

Shawn Knowles

Something needs to be done about this whole paparazzi situation. Like clearer guidelines. Must suck to not be able to do anything without being harassed and followed.

ryhanna

Hiting the breaks causing the vehicle behind him to crash into his car could endanger more vehicles behind or cause some other trouble. Yes the paparazzis are reckless but in this case there IS a reason to "drag him" :awkney:

If he had only tweeted the stuff and put the paparazzi in their place it would have been another matter tho. But this..

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel. At the core, I agree with his statement. Paparazzi need to be more respectful of celebrities, because they CAN cause dangerous situations, and even deaths such as Diana. But Justin allegedly brought his car to a sudden halt… So he was the one who caused a dangerous situation in this case… 

heavymlover

I think the same thing has happened before to Justin. Although I do understand that paparazzis are quite annoying and they must be a nightmare for the celebrities, his attitude and tricks seem taken out of a Grand Theft Auto game. If he isn't worried about his own safety, at least try to be worried about others'

Whispering

Thiss.

If Gaga tweeted the same thing monsters would tell she spilled the tea. But since its not Gaga but Bieber they are in full attack mode

No, they would actually pull her apart limb by limb...way worse than anything they are saying in this thread about Bieber.

I agree with his general statement here and I would agree with Gaga or any celebrity if they said the same type of thing. The paps are out of hand. They not only put the lives of celebrities at risk, but also others on the road.

Ray of Light

Diana's driver was drunk, and had mixed anti-depressants with the alcohol. He was legally blamed :rip: Not that that makes it any better; just shows how ignorant Bieber and his rants are.

Rat Boy

He's not comparing himself to Princess Diana

He's criticizing the paparazzi's actions of following celebrities around like that because it could create another incident like Diana's death.

That's what I thought :smh:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

LoveandMagic

I don't like Bieber but he has a bit of a point. I remember there was a viral video posted a while back where Julia Roberts was scolding a pap for driving recklessly in front of a school. I think people were in the process of picking up their kids (like her) and there were children running around or something. Plus when the paparazzi are chasing a celeb neither are paying attention to their surroundings. If it's in a busy area (or a residential neighborhood) things could get very bad, very quickly. The paps should do their job safetly, or get a new job. I also think there needs to be laws in place for stalking. I also think that the magazines and other tabloid media need to be held accountable for their free lance "employees" (paps). Just my opinion.

However, I feel Bieber needs to be more mindful his driving as well. Hasn't he gotten in trouble for drag racing in residential neighborhoods? 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived