💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rollingstone - The Worst of VMAs: "No Gaga" and "The Entire Show"

AgusPop

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of bitter article is this and why did Rolling Stone even allow this to be published?

This is literally the dumbest **** I've read all day.

RS just lost most of the respect that I had for them.

Whoever wrote this piece for Rolling Stone should be fired because they sounds like a bitter Gaga, Britney, and Kanye fan. 

This.

high heeled fem

Wow, not only us but the media misses her too

:legend:

EXACTLY :whitney:

FLOP MY ASS  :roll:

Is it just me or does it seem like the pre-ARTPOP era all over again?

Almost as if ARTPOP never happened.

Probglum

the vmas just need to die already.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

MurderLipstick

Whoever wrote this piece for Rolling Stone should be fired because they sounds like a bitter Gaga, Britney, and Kanye fan.

The opening was amazing and Beyonce was amazing as well. The rest of the performances were not all that crazy but they are new artists trying to establish themselves and not every vma has to have some staple controversial moment just for the sake of having something to talk about.

Actually, it's about damn time that a reporter actually complements Gaga rather than trash her!

did gaga wrote that?

dont worry rollingstone.. gagas going at the mtv jazzmusicawards if that exists.

00026 † 10000

Is it just me or does it seem like the pre-ARTPOP era all over again?

Almost as if ARTPOP never happened.

what ARTPOP?

00026 † 10000

somnambulist

The opening was amazing and Beyonce was amazing as well. The rest of the performances were not all that crazy but they are new artists trying to establish themselves and not every vma has to have some staple controversial moment just for the sake of having something to talk about. 

Actually no, those 3 you listed are the reason the VMA's GET ratings, feel free to bookmark this post and come at me when the ratings are released, im almost willing to bet money this year had a sharp decline in ratings. Literally nothing besides beyonces performance was remotely memorable.

daviddarko

did gaga wrote that?

dont worry rollingstone.. gagas going at the mtv jazzmusicawards if that exists.

Are you mad?  :staymad:

Archived