Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MUSIC VIDEO: Charli XCX - Break the Rules

Koala

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bordeciel

She might be the best pop singer that came on since Gaga for me. She has a great addictive voice, a very confident attitude, she seems to know how to get good pop melodies plus I find her s-xy.

The movie is great, nice cameo from McGowan, nice confidence... appreciate when she walks and when she's on the bus school... 

The song is fresh, easy and addictive... missed songs like this. Must be great to hear it in the car... hopefully it will smash and can't wait to hear what's next! :party:

Psychedelic

I can't hide it anymore, I looooooooove Charli XCX!!! She's so amazing in every possible way!

She might be the best pop singer that came on since Gaga for me. She has a great addictive voice, a very confident attitude, she seems to know how to get good pop melodies plus I find her s-xy.

The movie is great, nice cameo from McGowan, nice confidence... appreciate when she walks and when she's on the bus school...

The song is fresh, easy and addictive... missed songs like this. Must be great to hear it in the car... hopefully it will smash and can't wait to hear what's next! :party:

I love reading this :heart: she's my favourite artist since I discovered her in late 2012/early 2013 and I have never stanned so hard for someone, it's worse than for Gaga!!!

She's just :giveup:

I can't hide it anymore, I looooooooove Charli XCX!!! She's so amazing in every possible way!

Don't hide it! :giveup: Have you listened to her album and the two mixtapes? They are soooo good :nooo:

Psychedelic

Don't hide it! :giveup: Have you listened to her album and the two mixtapes? They are soooo good :nooo:

Yes... I love all her music. I think Imma stan for her! :giveup:

Yes... I love all her music. I think Imma stan for her! :giveup:

Do it :nooo:

Join the Charli thread anytime :)

pink sushi

She's the hottest person since Marina!!! :giveup:

Still doesn't compare to Marina's beauty though. :coffee: But comes real close. :Ohno:

LordDisick

She's the hottest person since Marina!!! :giveup:

Still doesn't compare to Marina's beauty though. :coffee: But comes real close. :ohno:

Why do you always have to bring up marina when no one is talking about her :Emma:

Evan Peters

Why do you always have to bring up marina when no one is talking about her :emma:

:toofunny:

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived