Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry molested by Riff Raff

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Its been hard to tell if their partnership is real. When entering their limo, he was making jokes about them having kids and what they'll call them. When she stepped into the car with her rear end in the air, he pretty much goosed her and made some remark about: "That's the shot you need, right here" to the paparazzi. She seems fine in his company the whole time. For some reason, she also sounds high as a kite: http://youtu.be/8-vsmor9oGI

It was almost like a parody of rapper and trophy girlfriend, so I considered that possibility, cosidering the tacky outfits and the odd conversation here, but you never know...

Real or not, it all seems super creepy and fake. If her label made them go together like this purely to promote TIHWD, that's really sad if she feels uncomfortable about it. How did Katy go from featuring critically acclaimed/legendary rappers like Snoop Dogg, Kanye West, Missy Elliott and B.o.B in her  songs to C-listers like Juicy J and Z-listers like Riff Raff who have just released an album 2 months ago? As well as unknown dance/trap producers? Have Capitol suddenly gone broke? Do they want her to try out a different feature every time or can they genuinely not find anyone who's interested in remixing her songs?

LordDisick

yeah its just the song  :toofunny:

giphy.gif

Sure, poor Katy :smh: She didn't look like she didn't enjoy it, it's just that the song ended.

And I bet they had some action going on in that orange car.

LoveandMagic

He seems like such an @ss. Unfortunately so many women in the industry are pressured to put up with that nonsense for their career. But Katy's a damn superstar, she doesn't have to deal with his crap. I wonder if she just didn't want to make a scene. 

I'm not a big Katy fan, but she could do much better than this guy (how do you go from Snoop to Riff Raff?). She certainly doesn't deserve to be man handled and groped by this jerk. She looks so uncomfortable. Invest in a taser, Katy.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived