💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2014 MTV Video Music Awards: 8.2 Rating

Admin

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Is this the worse ratings for the VMA's???? Wow....even I have to agree that Gaga is the secret to a hit award show :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henry

• NewYorkCity

• Morphine Prince

• Dangerous Man

asana15

Overall Grade:

Ramin: Was this the worst VMAs ever? Maybe! The acts were too safe, and the venue was too big. I felt like I was at the Billboard Music Awards. Grade: C-

Eloise: It was lame. I’m sorry, I’m not just one of those people who can sit and watch the same thing over and over again. That’s why I like the Nickelodeon Teen Choice Awards better. Grade: C-

OUCH!

http://variety.com/2014/music/news/mtv-vmas-video-music-awards-1201289700/

RAMROD

New ratings record, OMG!!!

If not cks of Beyince the show could have stoop lower.

New record!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stefani328

Well, I'm not surprised because from what I've seen online most people said it was terrible except for a few performances. Plus, they didn't have enough star power for ratings.

Edited by Stefani328

Dangerous Man

This thread has become more than the messiest mess. :awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

13VictorC

Even the low-quality Gaga clone sporting a wig à la The Fame was not enough to save the show.

Edited by 13VictorC

first time i didn't even flip through the channel to even glimpse

Same with me. This was the first year I just totally skipped even turning it on. 

We're all Stronger Together!

LordDisick

Well, I'm not surprised because from what I've seen online most people said it was terrible except for a few performances. Plus, they didn't have enough star power for ratings.

the vma's were not terrible, everybodys being over dramatic because gaga didnt perform/attend

Stefani328

the vma's were not terrible, everybodys being over dramatic because gaga didnt perform/attend

The people I heard say this weren't Gaga fans. I didn't hear it on here or Gaga stans on Twitter. I heard it from other news publications, people I know personally, and other music forums. Half of these don't even like Gaga. It was okay from what I saw. However, there were some great performances but overall it was bad. It doesn't hold a candle to previous ones.

LordDisick

The people I heard say this weren't Gaga fans. I didn't hear it on here or Gaga stans on Twitter. I heard it from other news publications, people I know personally, and other music forums. Half of these don't even like Gaga. It was okay from what I saw. However, there were some great performances but overall it was bad. It doesn't hold a candle to previous ones.

its not bad, nor amazing. honestly its just the same every year. 2010's,'12's, and 13's were not amazing either