💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sevenths - MY DEBUT SINGLE IS RELEASED

lodylody

Featured Posts

lodylody

You can buy my debut single (and preview it) here: https://itunes.apple.com/album/id916414713

It'll have an audio video on iTunes soon!

The power of mouth is an incredible thing. If anyone here wants to help out, a Facebook share, a Twitter [love me love me please] retweet, an e-mail, can help out so much. I'd be so happy if you did  :runhug:

Hey! My name is Kieran, and you might know me, although the chances are that you don't... Long story short, I produce music and am officially releasing my debut (instrumental) single, Again, in 2 weeks' time (September 7th), on iTunes worldwide, under the alias Sevenths.

Again aims to tell a story, one of happiness from sadness. I can't wait for everyone to hear it in full, and can't wait to hear what everyone thinks! There will be a couple surprises for you to enjoy within the following 2 weeks before Again is released, the first of which is viewable below, the single cover for Again:

FINAL-COVER.jpg

As my fellow friends of GagaDaily, I'd REALLY appreciate it if you liked my Facebook page: htttp://facebook.com/Official7ths

(It doesn't have many likes right now and it looks very floppy  :flop: )

If you'd like to follow me on Twitter, I have that too: http://twitter.com/Official7ths

You can also learn more on my website: http://sevenths.co.uk

Thank you so much if you reply to this thread, or like my Facebook page, or follow me on Twitter. As for the single, it's an electronic song I find hard to define :rip: Some people have called it complextro, and features a range of instruments and synths... It's hard to describe :laughga:

If anyone has neither Facebook or Twitter and would like me to post on their GGD wall when it's released and when other things in the lead-up happen, please tell me!

YOU WERE 7th PLUMBOB AGVHJBKAHYUHAIH I KNOW YOU OMG I AM ALREADY FOLLOWING YOU  :giveup: AND YOU FOLLOW ME BACK  :giveup:

lodylody

yaaaaas I'm faking excitement

Shhh that's our secret :derpga: 

YOU WERE 7th PLUMBOB AGVHJBKAHYUHAIH I KNOW YOU OMG I AM ALREADY FOLLOWING YOU  AND YOU FOLLOW ME BACK 

:sharon: Yes, yes I was! And now Official7ths, see the transition? :awesome: 

Please guys, like my Facebook page, it has so few likes :rip: 

:sharon: Yes, yes I was! And now Official7ths, see the transition? :awesome:

Please guys, like my Facebook page, it has so few likes :rip:

I remember when your changed your name omg! Plus the link to your fb does not work  :huh:

lodylody

I remember when your changed your name omg! Plus the link to your fb does not work  :huh:

Just realised and edited it, a pesky space was getting in the way! :rip: 

And wow :flutter: Since then I've lost 50 followers... The decay :lmao: 

Love the website's design  :eek:

And of course, I'll give a listen when is out

🌹 free britney 🌹

lodylody

Love the website's design  :eek:

And of course, I'll give a listen when is out

Thank you very much :runhug: And that's great! :hug: I hope you enjoy it :flutter: 

Just realised and edited it, a pesky space was getting in the way! :rip:

And wow :flutter: Since then I've lost 50 followers... The decay :lmao:

Liked it  :) Can't wait to hear the song  :legend:

PicklePower

Ooh! Are there vocals on it, too?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

lodylody

Ooh! Are there vocals on it, too?

Maybe I should make it more obvious that there aren't; sadly I'm only a producer and my vocals are weak in comparison to Rebecca Black's :rip: I try to express emotion and everything within the sound and instruments themselves :flutter: 

can't wait to listen to this :)

Thank youuuu :runhug: 

I'm not able to access Facebook rn and I don't have a Twitter. Do you have an example of your work?

Archived