• Iggy Azalea
    • Taylor Swift
    • Adele
    • Katy Perry
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna
    • Azealia Banks

Featured Posts

Ariana but I think it won't last much longer after album. I watched some of her performances and they just don't work on me at all. She lacks of charisma a bit.

On the other hand iggy's impact is lil smaller, but I can see her having more consistent career

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

It's hard, but I'd say Taylor. Her lead single is set to be a hit, her follow up single probably will be too and her album's going to have big numbers, as always. She's still in her untouchables years, by the looks of it. I think the public will tire of her pop style after this album, though.

In second place, I'd say Ariana. Problem was a massive breakthrough for her and she'll probably have good album sales out of this. In third place, Nicki and I would have put her down as being over but Anaconda has ensured she'll probably do decently for the rest of the year. In fourth place, Iggy as despite Fancy being huge, it really only happened in English speaking countries. Her singles and features are doing well but she ultimately loses this battle when it comes to album sales. Clearly, she's just not got power in that regard, so she's lower down the list. Adele will probably only release one single by the end of the year, so she won't really feature this year.

I notice you didn't make a Lorde option. I think even she realises that she's a one hit wonder by now. I'm surprised she's going to be on the Hunger Games soundtrack. Then again, Xtina got featured on the last one.

Dangerous Man

Charli XCX?

Boom clap is still rising. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Tropico

Obviously kween Reta Aura. :applause:

In all seriousness Ariana. She bores me but sadly she's cute enough for the GP to eat up her generic s--t.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Spock

Voted for Ariana! (Although I want it to be Taylor :giveup: )

Ariana, straight guys wanna fk her, girls wanna be her and gays love her (stealing gagz fanbase). I think Adele is going to take the crown at the end of the year though.

Unfortunately :laughga: It seems as if gays like you = career success in pop music

who will love me when the night is over

llbcherry

Charli XCX tbh

:spin:

This. Not sure if that is realistic, but I'd love it to be her!

Real vote: Iggy

One Five Ten

2008: Katy Perry

2009: Taylor Swift/Lady Gaga

2010: Lady Gaga

2011: Lady Gaga

2012: Adele

2013: Miley Cyrus

2014: Ariana Grande

Dangerous Man

2008: Katy Perry

2009: Taylor Swift/Lady Gaga

2010: Lady Gaga

2011: Lady Gaga

2012: Adele

2013: Miley Cyrus

2014: Ariana Grande

I would say Katy was the It girl too of 2011.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Honey Boo Boo

Ariana Grande but it's gonna be Taylor Swift shortly.

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

One Five Ten

I would say Katy was the It girl too of 2011.

Yeah, I'd take that...but I'd say Born This Way on the whole was a lot bigger hype wise whereas Teenage Dream was more a steady rollout of hit singles. BTW was a Gaga explosion of her being everywhere but Katy was steadily slaying.

Archived