💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rita Ora delays album, Calvin bans her from using his songs

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Hm. I'm not judging him just yet. Sure, it's a dick move to use your personal life to hold someone back, but we still don't know what happened. What if, perhaps, she was simply using him for hits to further her own career? I'm not saying that she did, but in my opinion something along those lines would justify this. You play with someone's feelings for your own gain, except them to cut off your source if they catch on. That's just an example though, I'm certainly not trying to say that this is what happened. 

Anything could have happened between them. All I'm saying is, until we know the full story, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and not condemning either of them. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I didn't, but I made it sound like it was a fact, sorry for that... so I changed my comment to "she probably cheated"... but you can easily google the rumor being reported on several sites. And Calvin Harris's tweet kind of gives more credibility to that rumour. As of now..its just guessing. I wouldn't be surprised, cheating isn't that uncommon.

with BIEBER though? lmao no

Rob K blames her for his fatass gaining like 100 lbs when he's the one that didn't know how to go on without her

FrankGutz

Calvin Harris is such a mess/immature  :toofunny:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Stephen

If she really cheated, then good for him. I have no respect for cheaters. I'd do the same thing

Ray of Light

So glad this is happening. While Calvin has the "it" factor at production right now; his sound is not one made for a memorable US breakthrough for Rita. She needs something else & I pray she finds it.

SychosSoChic

Boy needs to talk to the media about this aspect of his personal life!!!!!

I MEAN WHO WOULD WANT TO DATE HIM NOW???? When he could EASILY make life harder of you once you break up  :Chica:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Jesse Pinkman

We all know she cheated, it couldn't be more obvious. She got what she deserved. They did all of that work to help her image after the messy Kardashian drama and then she turns around and does it again, Mess.

It's science, bitch

Creyk

Boy needs to talk to the media about this aspect of his personal life!!!!!

I MEAN WHO WOULD WANT TO DATE HIM NOW???? When he could EASILY make life harder of you once you break up  :Chica:

Not really, only if her GF is a singer

He couldn't do much to a someone in another industry :)

Spock

Let this be a lesson of not ****ting where you eat :laughga:

1. You just made that up because NO reputable site has reported that

with BIEBERthough? lmao no

Those reports were everywhere and Rita was put on blast by almost every gossip website. I'm not saying it was with him but seeing all the rumors and what is happening now, I think it's pretty much confirmed.

who will love me when the night is over

Archived