RAMROD

bnlyT3B.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PicklePower

She's a ***** so karma's a b---h.

He could at least be mature about it

bnlyT3B.jpg

:sharon:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | BeyoncĂŠ | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Staryu

Well if she did cheat on him... that's kind of her own fault. :sweat: (I'm not saying that what Calvin is doing is classy... but it'd be somewhat understandable tbqh)

ASTROVEGA

oooh i hope her album comes out as a masterpiece and gets praised for decades. all. that. karma.

and i don't even really know her (musically)

she cheated on him, and the rumors are she cheated on him with bieber

1. You just made that up because NO reputable site has reported that

2. Contractually she can't release them unless she wants to get sued since he has credit on the song and authorizes release

Robotboy

hes so pathetic lol. at least until i know what happened :ohwell: if she cheated than i understand him lol. but otherwise :wtf:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

PicklePower

Even if she did cheat on him, it doesn't give him an excuse to act like this. :wtf: Where did these rumors come from? If it was Calvin that started them, there's a big chance they're not true.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | BeyoncĂŠ | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Ouch, have a powerful name like him so angry at her, it will be a big obstacle for her career, if the big resemblance with Rihanna wasn't already enough. 

holy scheisse

"I Will Never Let You Down"

Rob Kardashian and Calvin Harris says hi.

she ****ed her way up to the top :ohwell: this is her show :ohwell:

PicklePower

true its not proof, but Harris's tweet gave it more credibility

He's her ex-boyfriend. Who knows if what he says about what went on is true.

Chromatislaps

1. You just made that up because NO reputable site has reported that

2. Contractually she can't release them unless she wants to get sued since he has credit on the song and authorizes release

No I didn't, but I made it sound like it was a fact, sorry for that... so I changed my comment to "she probably cheated"... but you can easily google the rumor being reported on several sites. And Calvin Harris's tweet kind of gives more credibility to that rumour. As of now..its just guessing. I wouldn't be surprised, cheating isn't that uncommon.

Archived