Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jessie J announces new album 'Sweet Talker'

Petrichor

Featured Posts

lodylody

Such a cool cover! Hope the music quality is in the line of her first album and not of the second

THIS EXACTLY. Loved her first album, hated her second one and am not ready for another hot ass rushed mess :what: 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Why former bis-xual? How is that a noteworthy thing to put in the title?

Hoping it's as good as the first one and not the second mess.

DirtyRichHooker

How is she "former bis-xual" though.. your s-xuality doesn't just change because you're with a certain gender at the time.

Petrichor

The 'former bis-xual' thing needs to go. Next time someone ****ing jokes about your s-xuality, you'll see it isn't all that 'funny'. Idiot.

You need to lighten up darling.

lodylody

How is she "former bis-xual" though.. your s-xuality doesn't just change because you're with a certain gender at the time.

Ask Jessie J

Petrichor

This.

It's a joke about her saying she was bis-xual just to get headlines, and then later retracted her statement just to get even more headlines. :rip:

I honestly hope it's good. Loved her first album, pretended her second album never happened, I didn't even buy it & if I like this album, I'll be sure to support her as good as I can.

NewUsername

THIS EXACTLY. Loved her first album, hated her second one and am not ready for another hot ass rushed mess :what:

I was so excited for her second album and it was such a let down :( Jessie J has such a powerful voice and writing skills, so we know she can do it, hopefully she can show it again

Petrichor

It's a joke about her saying she was bis-xual just to get headlines, and then later she retracted her statement just to get even more headlines. :rip:

If Bang Bang is anything to go by, expect a rushed mess.

lodylody

I was so excited for her second album and it was such a let down :( Jessie J has such a powerful voice and writing skills, so we know she can do it, hopefully she can show it again

Me too :emo: I knew something was wrong from the moment I heard Wild; Jessie J was never about having multiple featured rappers per song :awkney: I really want her to get back on track with this album, but the fact it's been done in only a year when she took 5 years on her first doesn't show much hope :shrug: 

Stephen

She said that she's no longer bis-xual and it was a phase or some ****

Archived