đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Reasons why Iggy succeed instead of Azealia

Miracle

Featured Posts

Semi Agree

I love both but Iggy definitely gets more success because of her more mainstream sound and regular sound. (+because of Charli's chorus on Fancy)

EDIT: well also cause she has a label who's actually supporting her and promoting her

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

I spot no lies :applause: But who cares? It doesn't matter anymore. Iggy WON :applause:

Won what exactly? 

actually the reason iggy is more successful than azealia is because she knows when to keep her mouth shut and not get into stupid twitter beefs with everyone. yes azealia is more talented obviously. she had a really great chance of making it with all the buzz surrounding her but she blew it with her mouth. now shes struggling.

iggy has catchy songs and isn't making waves with anyone at the moment. hate on her all you want, but she's doing what shes supposed to do, and its serving her well. :ohwell:

Funny cause I can say the same about Azealia 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

aquaprincess

Won what exactly? 

Funny cause I can say the same about Azealia 

yeah now after getting dropped from her label, if she wouldve been chill in the beginning, she would be enjoying success like iggy.

inuborg

Mess no it's not. Gold Digger and Stronger say hi :lmao:

Do not compare E.T with anything else Kanye has done. No one will remember Kanye because he was on some random, forgettable Katy collab :lmao:

Don't forget Snoop dog :smh: 

Willy Wonka

yeah now after getting dropped from her label, if she wouldve been chill in the beginning, she would be enjoying success like iggy.

She begged to be dropped :awkney:

inuborg

Like I said a page back, SHE left the label (with all her masters at that) because they wanted to change her to be more mainstream. 

bc iggy's white and also because azealia portrays herself as a strong woman, and it seems that people don't like that. they prefer it just s-xy and simple

aquaprincess

Like I said a page back, SHE left the label (with all her masters at that) because they wanted to change her to be more mainstream. 

fine left whatever. i just dont see any reason for people to hate on iggy. shes having success. let her enjoy it.

inuborg

fine left whatever. i just dont see any reason for people to hate on iggy. shes having success. let her enjoy it.

I dont hate Iggy, but I'm not gonna let people trash Azealia to make her look better 

bc iggy's white and also because azealia portrays herself as a strong woman, and it seems that people don't like that. they prefer it just s-xy and simple

"Strong" does not mean arrogant and combative. Let's not. And I'm so sure that radio and the music industry in general is biased against black people. Like, have you looked at the charts over the past, oh, 40 years or so?

South Blonde

At least Iggy is smart enough to know that you can't act like a **** when you don't even have your first record out. 

Can't agree more 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

aquaprincess

I dont hate Iggy, but I'm not gonna let people trash Azealia to make her look better 

thats fine but this thread seems to be about trashing iggy to make azealia look better.

inuborg

thats fine but this thread seems to be about trashing iggy to make azealia look better.

Its not, people were (before the rude ppl came marching in) just noting the difference between the two

Archived