Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Reasons why Iggy succeed instead of Azealia

Miracle

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

First off who is saying Azealia is a failure? And the only time I heard Lana on the radio is that crappy SS remix.

Most of Azealia's best music isn't radio friendly at all, besides maybe songs like Luxury

'Who says?' The title and the OP.

"Why Iggy succeed instead of Azealia" if she didn't succeed, then she failed.

Young & Beautiful and West Coast charted on Billboard and radio.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

'Who says?' The title and the OP.

"Why Iggy succeed instead of Azealia" if she didn't succeed, then she failed.

Young & Beautiful and West Coast charted on Billboard and radio.

He isn't saying Azealia failed :awkney:

Thats just your bias and prejudice showing....

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

MahoganySnitch

You can't really pull the Aussie card, because she doesn't rep it at all, with her image, music, or voice.

Which makes it strange to see people tear down Azel and Nicki for having fake hair and what have you, yet embrace Iggy wholeheartedly.

Vernier

It simply just boils down to the fact that Iggy is more basic and easily digested by the public. Like Katy in a way, she gives the masses the genericness they want and it works for her :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

inuborg

It simply just boils down to the fact that Iggy is more basic and easily digested by the public. Like Katy in a way, she gives the masses the genericness they want and it works for her :emma:

This and the whole beef thing ruining her is hyperbole, she is waaaay better at not beefing now than she was in 2012, which was her best year so far. 

And lets be honest, Gaga didn't end up using her because she wasn't as trendy anymore at the end of 2013...cause she ended up using 2 convicted felons and a rapist sooooo yea. 

brizoda

1 Nicki Minaj

2 Azealia Banks

3 Angel Haze

But Aussies listen to imported American hip-hop. Americans blacks have made a lot of money selling them their music. So don't be surprised when they try music in that style.

Americans have the privilege of rapping about local US stuff having it globally accepted; not so if your from NZ or Canada or Oz.

See Lorde's Royals about listening to hip-hop in New Zealand with it's completely foreign culture.

Drake is from Canada

Vernier

This and the whole beef thing ruining her is hyperbole, she is waaaay better at not beefing now than she was in 2012, which was her best year so far. 

And lets be honest, Gaga didn't end up using her because she wasn't as trendy anymore at the end of 2013...cause she ended up using 2 convicted felons and a rapist sooooo yea.

Nooooo :deadbanana: Someday I still hold out hope we'll hear what they worked on :giveup:

But I think the beef thing has kinda tainted her image with the people who don't really follow her, now they think she's like this rude, messy aggressive person all the time :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

In my opinion it's simple:

Azealia is more alternative

and the sad truth... Iggy actually released some music. :toofloppy:

hausofmike

Um no. Azalea banks mumbles and screams and puts out crap. At least with iggy u can understand her more and she puts out catchier music.

NewYorkCity

I hate Azealia, but I agree at 103% with every single word you said.

Same

She is still a stupid b---h who doesn't know when to stfu and that has drived her to this situation. You get what you give.

inuborg

Can we keep this discussion civil, not calling anyone a stupid b---h :awkney:

Archived