💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Reasons why Iggy succeed instead of Azealia

Miracle

Featured Posts

inuborg

How is Azealia supposed to be successful when she doesn't even have an album out and all she does is be a mess on Twitter though. 

I think Azealia already sees herself as successful, and thats where the inflated ego and the justifying of beefs comes in. But I mean she kinda has a right to, she was able to make millions of dollars (as confirmed by Forbes) off of a minor/medium hit single, an ep, and a mixtape.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iggy worked a lot harder & has a much better attitude than Azealia. Iggy was going all across the world putting her name out, doing shoots & networking to move herself ahead.

Azealia sat on twitter and insulted people.

That's why Iggy is sitting pretty with 3 songs in the Hot 100 top 10 while Azealia can't even get something on the bubbling under.

A shame because Azealia absolutely mops the floor with Iggy.

Ms. Banks implemented the Kanye and Lauryn Hill playbook for how to ruin your career, but did so before she even made a success. Also picking fights, saying racist stuff, etc.

Iggy collabs with talented pop girls like Charli XCX, Banks pushes everyone away (Gaga collab).

Also if you're female, the market is for pop rap, because girls like pop and a lot of male rap fans like hypermacho stuff.

Desperado

Iggy worked a lot harder & has a much better attitude than Azealia. Iggy was going all across the world putting her name out, doing shoots & networking to move herself ahead.

Azealia sat on twitter and insulted people.

That's why Iggy is sitting pretty with 3 songs in the Hot 100 top 10 while Azealia can't even get something on the bubbling under.

A shame because Azealia absolutely mops the floor with Iggy.

Thats not true at all lmfao 

bottom line

iggy came out on top because she's white and blonde and she has ass injections

azealia is has the body of a 14 y/o boy

do the math, s-x sells and the world is racist  :shrug:

Ms. Banks is just as pretty as Iggy.

The problem is that she has the kind of paranoid anti-white racist attitude that would likely make her agree with your post, and that attitude is not conducive to success.

I love them both for different reasons. Can not stand Banks' attitude, but her music slays and deserves more recognition. 

Being from small town Australia makes Iggy much more of an underdog in the rap game than Ms Banks from New York. She's not American, not black, and not male, yet she overcome the odds.

Desperado

Being from small town Australia makes Iggy much more of an underdog in the rap game than Ms Banks from New York. She's not American, not black, and not male, yet she overcome the odds.

Not true. 

How so?

Azealia has worked a lot too, the problem is that her album hasnt being released but she does tour a lot, magazines, etc. 

DrewStevens

We all know that Iggy had it easier because she is white, blonde, hot and her music is radio friendly, but let's not blame her for Azealia's failures.

While Iggy worked with many important people in the industry and tried to act nice with everyone, Azealia fought with everyone in her way and acted like Kanye West 2.0 (with not even half of his relevancy obviously).

Lana Del Rey's music is not radio friendly at all (besides her remixes) and she is still successful because of her management and her attitude.

Iggy is not the reason why Azealia flopped.

Just as Katy is not the reason why Gaga flopped.

Stop trying to find 99 reasons to justify your fave's flop.

inuborg

We all know that Iggy had it easier because she is white, blonde, hot and her music is radio friendly, but let's not blame her for Azealia's failures.

While Iggy worked with many important people in the industry and tried to act nice with everyone, Azealia fought with everyone in her way and acted like Kanye West 2.0 (with not even half of his relevancy obviously).

Lana Del Rey's music is not radio friendly at all (besides her remixes) and she is still successful because of her management and her attitude.

Iggy is not the reason why Azealia flopped.

Just as Katy is not the reason why Gaga flopped.

Stop trying to find 99 reasons to justify your fave's flop.

First off who is saying Azealia is a failure? And the only time I heard Lana on the radio is that crappy SS remix.

Most of Azealia's best music isn't radio friendly at all, besides maybe songs like Luxury

"Not true."

Look at real context instead of applying generalized assumptions about whites being privileged.

There is never been a white female or an Aussie with any real success as a rapper (at least outside of Oz). The Oz music market is largely colonized by Americans, especially when it comes to hip-hop.

inuborg

"Not true."

Look at real context instead of applying generalized assumptions about whites being privileged.

There is never been a white female or an Aussie with any real success as a rapper (at least outside of Oz). The Oz music market is largely colonized by Americans, especially when it comes to hip-hop.

You can't really pull the Aussie card, because she doesn't rep it at all, with her image, music, or voice. 

You can't really pull the Aussie card, because she doesn't rep it at all, with her image, music, or voice.

But Aussies listen to imported American hip-hop. Americans blacks have made a lot of money selling them their music. So don't be surprised when they try music in that style.

Americans have the privilege of rapping about local US stuff having it globally accepted; not so if your from NZ or Canada or Oz.

See Lorde's Royals about listening to hip-hop in New Zealand with it's completely foreign culture.

Archived