Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW ALBUM: My Everything - Ariana Grande

JeffSwift

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordDisick

EDIT: Oh! Also really disappointed with the Weeknd collab. That would've been so dope and I had such high hopes for a moody, dark song but it just sounds like something that didn't make YT

r u crazy thats the best song on the album

migamiga

r u crazy thats the best song on the album

Guess I'm crazy, my lord.

But never said the song wasn't good, just saying I'm disappointed. I'm waiting till I hear the entire album before I make any real criticism.

EDIT: And I'm also use to having different musical interest (other than Gags) than most monsters on here so I'm sure the songs I'll like will be everyone's (here) least favorite

ByeBye49

True fan. :applause:

We're such impatatient flopsters. :giveup:

Idk qbout that.

HA is so RnB compared to ME. Ariana's voice is best in HA too.

However ME is def. a great ballad. :)

:whitney: 

Psychedelic

I like the preview tracks so far but Imma listen to the whole thing, then decide whether will buy it or not!  :whitney:

Blue Jeans

IDK it's .... missing something 

Soul... 

and meaning.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

homomo

This album is truly MY EVERYTHING! 

Love Me Harder and Hands On Me >>>>> anything I've ever heard

LordDisick

Guess I'm crazy, my lord.

But never said the song wasn't good, just saying I'm disappointed. I'm waiting till I hear the entire album before I make any real criticism.

EDIT: And I'm also use to having different musical interest (other than Gags) than most monsters on here so I'm sure the songs I'll like will be everyone's (here) least favorite

alot of people on here (music forums) generally have diverse music taste  :sweat:  you probably just have to listen to it in full

migamiga

alot of people on here (music forums) generally have diverse music taste :sweat: you probably just have to listen to it in full

So I bought it. And I'm honestly kind of annoyed by some songs :emma: . Like JALBOYH is so repetitive it makes me want to headbutt myself

ItsTommyBitch

So I bought it. And I'm honestly kind of annoyed by some songs :emma: . Like JALBOYH is so repetitive it makes me want to headbutt myself

Blame Harry Styles :teehee:

Im still jamming to Be My Baby, BYHRB, and ALL of the bonus tracks are flawless imo.(except Bang Bang :emma: )

I also use My Everything and Why Try alot :legend:

Love me Harder just isnt growing on me like it is everyone else, but its not the worst by far, lol.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

LordDisick

thats cause its written by harry styles, its not good

Dangerous Man

The critics also think it's the weakest song in the album.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived