Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW ALBUM: My Everything - Ariana Grande

JeffSwift

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Listened to this album on the train ride home. Its soo good. I listened to it twice. I knew I would like it, but not this much! And omg love me harder just slays my existence! :give up: Definitely my favorite on the album. 2nd place is break free, followed by why try and break your heart right back.

Better than Yours Truly?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

aquaprincess

Better than Yours Truly?

Tons better. I'll be jamming to this album for the next week, if not month. Yours truly was good, but I only listened to that a couple times before i got bored. Whereas my everything has a lot of replay value. So many bops!

Dangerous Man

Tons better. I'll be jamming to this album for the next week, if not month. Yours truly was good, but I only listened to that a couple times before i got bored. Whereas my everything has a lot of replay value. So many bops!

Agreed. :)

But i was looking for another Honeymoon Avenue. :smh:

ItsTommyBitch

My Top 5 in no order

Why Try

Break your Heart Right Back

Be My Baby

Only 1

You Don't Know Me

SUCH BOPS :legend:

My Everything and Love me Harder are close 6th/7th :emma:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I absolutely hated Yours Truly. Every track sounded like the same song. I love that she's singing a little deeper and it doesn't sound like she hasn't hit puberty yet on the new album. Every song (minus Bang Bang) I love

I wasn't impressed by any of her new songs. Her voice is wasted with generic and tacky sh!t imo.

ItsTommyBitch

The only gripe that I have with Ariana is that her songs DO tend to be a bit "generic" but theres actually nothing wrong with generic lyrics and themes, they are just more common :shrug: I mean more that I wish that I could relate more to HER through the music --- Some of the lyrics actually weirdly relate to me pretty deeply in my recent life :laughga: which is rare in love songs that I listen to, but i do want to know more about "her". I believe that she could be the central idea of the album and that the songs could fit into her own life -- she sings the songs with enough emotion to convince me, I just would like to know for sure that she has some sort of creative control or is at least the prime focus of her own lyrical content SOMETIMES :shrug:

Her voice sounds good in everything shes tried so far, so i dont think her voice is necessarily "too good" for this kind of music. The music isnt so basic that anyone could sing it and her vocal prowess and range really shine through on every song on the album. (Though she could use a bit more lower register :teehee: ) She has a lot of different tones on this album, where as in Yours Truly her light R&B soprano kind of dominated every song... Maybe a few vocal differences on "Right There" and Popular Song was a way cuter tone than normal (and closer to her older style of singing :smh: ), but in general it was a very light vocal style. I like that this album has a mixture of soft and powerful and the instrumentals of them are R&B ish with a tinge of EDM as well. It suits her well.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Dangerous Man

The only gripe that I have with Ariana is that her songs DO tend to be a bit "generic" but theres actually nothing wrong with generic lyrics and themes, they are just more common :shrug: I mean more that I wish that I could relate more to HER through the music --- Some of the lyrics actually weirdly relate to me pretty deeply in my recent life :laughga: which is rare in love songs that I listen to, but i do want to know more about "her". I believe that she could be the central idea of the album and that the songs could fit into her own life -- she sings the songs with enough emotion to convince me, I just would like to know for sure that she has some sort of creative control or is at least the prime focus of her own lyrical content SOMETIMES :shrug:

Her voice sounds good in everything shes tried so far, so i dont think her voice is necessarily "too good" for this kind of music. The music isnt so basic that anyone could sing it and her vocal prowess and range really shine through on every song on the album. (Though she could use a bit more lower register :teehee ) She has a lot of different tones on this album, where as in Yours Truly her light R&B soprano kind of dominated every song... Maybe a few vocal differences on "Right There" and Popular Song was a way cuter tone than normal (and closer to her older style of singing :smh: ), but in general it was a very light vocal style. I like that this album has a mixture of soft and powerful and the instrumentals of them are R&B ish with a tinge of EDM as well. It suits her well.

Nice posts. :applause:

My top 5

1. Problem (yeah, the best song in the album)

2. Why Try

3. Love Me Harder

4. Break Free

5. Be My Baby (hope this become a hit too, such a great RnB bop)

Jewels n Drugs

I love it so much

Sistrens the albums on tumblr

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Jewels n Drugs
Guys it is out now on iTunes. Please buy it. Thanks. :)
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

ItsTommyBitch

Nice posts. :applause:

My top 5

1. Problem (yeah, the best song in the album)

2. Why Try

3. Love Me Harder

4. Break Free

5. Be My Baby (hope this become a hit too, such a great RnB bop)

Ty :hor:

Problem is my least favorite song on the album tbh :laughga:

I even prefer Intro :toofunga:

Dangerous Man

Ty :hor:

Problem is my least favorite song on the album tbh :laughga:

I even prefer Intro :toofunga:

But why? It's her most unique song. Best song of the year tbh. :giveup:

Archived