💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW ALBUM: My Everything - Ariana Grande

JeffSwift

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Been reading the early reviews and so far all of them are generally positive. Imo this is the best album of this year so far by a popular artist. :party:

Can't wait for Taylor and Adele. :yes:

Why Try, Hands On Me, Love Me Harder are potential singles!

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

My favorite is One Last Time. I tried listening to the rest, but couldn't get into them. I'll have to try again later.

Paper Planes

Just noticed, the bridge of Why Try sounds the same as Ellie Goulding's Burn's bridge. :udidnt:

She can even mimic Ellie's voice there. Amazing vocalist. :giveup:

I thought I was the only one that heard this. Still a good song though.

delete it fat

MonsterOfSpain

The album is really good, there are lots of bops, the singles, Best Mistake, Love Me Harder, One Last Time, My Everything, Why Try and the Childish Gambino song are the best ones imo. Better than Yours Truly.

Dangerous Man

I thought I was the only one that heard this. Still a good song though.

Of course! It is an outstanding track. Well, Ryan Tedder did a great job. This can be Ariana's 4th single. :party:

ThisGuyTony

Going to be a good little fan and wait for the official release on Monday before listening to it. :megaflop: :excited2:

Ray of Light

It felt empty, and boring. My full attention will be going to Kimbra for a while.

StressedOut

Going to be a good little fan and wait for the official release on Monday before listening to it. :megaflop: :excited2:

I listened the album.

Half album It's definitely good, some tracks are kind of fillers, but it's normal.

Most of the album is definitely very Mariah style and Rnb of begin 00's oriented (Amerie, Ashanti, J.Lo, Holly Valance, ecc).

She has good potential vocally, but she needs to find her own style, and avoid the typical Mariah's whistle in the songs in my opinion.

I think that 'Problem' is the right way for her.

'Big Mistake' and 'Love me Harder' are the best tracks. 

Dangerous Man

I don't think she's copying Mariah. :confused:

Just bc she's singing RnB songs with whistle notes doesn't mean she want to copy Mariah.

Hauser

The Mariah comparisons will stay with her for the rest of her career because she is the only other artist to be able to hit whistles in mainstream rnb. If anything those comparisons are compliments because it's THE Mariah Carey. 

Anyways after having a couple of days to fully get on the album my favorite songs are Love Me Harder and Break Your Heart Right Back ( I cant pick between these 2 for the number one spot its so hard), One Last Time, and Break Free. There are some similarities between Why Try and Ellie Goulding's Burn and One Last Time reminds me of Drake & Rihanna's Take Care. Still both amazing songs nonetheless. 

I am completely won over by Ariana, her first album had great songs like Tattooed Her, The Way, and Almost Is Never Enough. This album brought in a lot more and explode internationally :excited2: 

Dangerous Man

Ariana has a unique voice tho. The quality and timbre of their voices are different.

This Mariah comparison is not anymore a compliment to her. It was cute at first but now it is getting tacky.

I'm just glad rn ppl stopped calling Gaga a Madonna ripped-off.

Archived